Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Junk Drunk Doll

"Sexual Salvage Lowers the Price"

17
13 Comments 13
5.5k Views 5.5k
701 words 701 words

Author's Notes

"Any constructive comments are appreciated to help my writing."

My brother and I own a salvage yard. We deal in a little bit of everything, from architectural, auto, household items to plain junk. Our clients are "flippers," rehab specialists, and beautiful, artsy people.

Our company has a Mission Statement. "Everything Is For Sale".

The merchandise comes from flea markets, auctions, clean-outs, garages, yards, and estate sales. We are always buying and selling merchandise. The salvage yard is in a state of constant flux. The yard makes big money from Thursday to Sunday.

Today was a dead Wednesday afternoon. A straggler or two comes in on such weekdays. But this day will be one to remember when I met Arlana.

Arlana was an older woman who emitted class. She wore designer clothes, was in great physical shape, and was a real "looker." She was about five feet six inches and one hundred thirty pounds, with a shapely body and a sly, sexy smile.

When she entered the yard, I greeted Arlana and asked her what she was shopping for.

"Nothing in particular, just for something that catches my eye and will put a smile on my face," she said.

"Okay, take your time and look around. Please feel free to give me a shout if I can help. By the way, my name is Bob."

After about an hour, I heard my name being called. Arlana had decided on a bunch of items. I made a list, priced it out, and told her the bill would cost seven hundred seventy-five dollars. This was the out-the-door price with taxes included.

Arlana balked at the price. Instead, she walked over to me and grabbed my crotch.

"So, what do you want to pay?" I stuttered.

"I'll give you five hundred, and you deliver it to my home. As a bonus, I'll give you one of the greatest blowjobs that you have ever experienced in your life."

I knew that the yard made about two hundred dollars on the merchandise, so this was a perfect deal for me.

I said, "It's a deal!"

Arlana pulled down my zipper, freed my cock, and got down on her knees. She rubbed my shaft a few times, giving me a sensual hand job. As my manhood hardened, her lips went over my knob, and she began to suck the head. The lady knew what she was doing and possessed some fantastic blowjob skills. The more she applied her oral techniques, the more her velocity and intensity increased. Arlana was getting into it, and I could feel the quake of little tremors rumbling inside through her mouth.

Her mouth was going up and down my shaft. As she did it, I could feel her teeth gnaw on the sides of my penis. My cock was loving it, and the sensations in my balls were tremendous.
 
"I'm going to cum," I said.

This excited her more as she began to shake like a leaf in the wind. I could not take it anymore and let go of my load of seed. She swallowed the blast and did not make a mess. Arlana was now done with me.

"That was great and more than I had bargained for. Have the items at my place tomorrow afternoon at about two, and Bob and I'll give you a good tip."

The next day, I had the stuff at her house precisely at two. She lived in a big house loaded with antiques that screamed old money. I put everything where she wanted it.

Accordingly, Arlana gave me a check for five hundred dollars and reached down to free my manhood again. Her hand grabbed my cock and started a ferocious handjob. She stroked, squeezed, and massaged my penis. In no time, I had that unmistakable feeling in my cock and balls. Arlana felt my climax approaching with the spasms in my cock.

"Okay, Bob, let it rip!" she said.

I blew my load, watched it spew all over the place, and caught my breath. Arlana, on the other hand, had a sly smile on her face.

"Thanks, Bob, for your assistance and help. I'll stop by the yard when I need more of your unique items to spice up my life."

GabySolis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabySolis

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments