Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just a fuck

"Nothing but a fuck"

12
9 Comments 9
9.4k Views 9.4k
316 words 316 words
She sucks his cock, starting slowly, then becoming more savage until he can no longer take it. He grabs her hair and fucks her face, gagging her. The rest happens in flashes. Pushing her down onto the couch, he stands up and pulls off his shirt and steps out of his pants. She looks up at him, runs her finger across her lower lip - "I want you to fuck me."

He grabs her upper arm then spins her around, bending her over the arm of the couch. Pulling her black panties down to her knees, he enters her slowly. Then he fucks her. His hands on her hips, he fucks her. She pulls away, turns, then pushes him down onto the couch. She climbs onto him, grabs his cock and puts it inside of her. She rides him, hard. Her nails dig into his chest until he can no longer take it. His hands maul her large breasts through her black bra.

He lifts her, simultaneously standing and throwing her down onto the couch.

"Get up," he demands. "Against the wall. By the stairs. Grab the rail."

He pulls off her bra. Lifting her right leg, he puts her foot on the edge of the step. From behind, he fucks her. His hands on her tits, pulling her nipples with his fingertips. His mouth, moments from her neck.

"Is this how you want me to fuck you?"

"Harder. Fuck me harder."

"You my dirty little slut?"

"Yes. Yes!"

"On the stairs." He pulls out and steps back away from her.

She sits, a few steps up from the bottom, her legs spread, her black heels touching the ground.

"Fuck me." And he does.

"Choke me." And he does. His long fingers gripping around her neck. With both hands he holds her down and fucks her.

She comes.

He comes.

"I love you."

"I love you."

Published 
Written by bellasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments