Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kara's Needs

"Escaping a physical threat opens young lady's physical desires"

4
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Having hastened Kara inside ahead of him, Greg quickly closed the front door of his flat, which deadened the angry yells from outside. Looking through the security viewer, he saw the figures of their four pursuers moving away, eyes searching, but clearly frustrated.

Greg breathed a sigh of relief. They’d had a lucky escape. Leaving the park after a romantic stroll they were suddenly surrounded by four yobs. The biggest one had held Greg against the railings, while the other three pressed and pawed around Kara, uttering lewd threats. Greg couldn’t see her reaction.

The appearance of a police car, trawling along the park-side, had the four adopting a casual look Greg saw his chance, grabbed Kara’s arm and dragged her across the road, to where his flat was down a side street. The car slowed without stopping and the four were soon after them.

From behind him, Kara giggled, “That was exciting, wasn’t it?”

Greg had switched on the hall light, and, as he turned, he was saying, “Exciting? Don’t you know what they wanted?”

His last three words ended up on a strangled note. Kara was standing there, with her breasts bared, her face red and her eyes glowing.

She gave Greg a leering grin, “Oh, they told me exactly, while they groped.”

Greg had viewed her bare breasts only once. That had been two nights earlier, their first bedding together. But now her nipples looked more prominent. “For starters, they wanted these,” Kara laughed, stepping close to him. “Feel them.”

Hesitating, Greg raised an uncertain hand, but said, “Shouldn’t we get comfortable.”

Kara looked exasperated, “Squeeze them, for God’s sake. I’m desperate for it.”

Hell, she was reacting to the encounter. Greg ran a hand over the warm, smooth, deliciously rounded globe she was presenting to him. The enlarged nipples were like hard, hot pebbles.

“Tug them, dammit,” she hissed before her mouth clamped on his, and their tongues wrestled wetly. Greg felt the rising pressure in his pants, just as her hand dropped down to squeeze it.

Kara broke the kiss, and growled, ”You get the idea? Now let’s get to it.”

She hurried ahead of him to the bedroom. Switching on the light, she let her skirt fall to the floor. Greg removed his shirt and as Kara dropped her panties, revealing the dark bush, he lowered his pants.

Despite his now solid erection, he was uneasy about the way the situation was developing. And the next few minutes did nothing to dispel his doubts.

First, her eyes clouding, as she looked down at his swaying hardness, she murmured, “Before I start on you. Feel down there.” And she took his hand and placed it between her thighs, where he was shocked by the flooding wetness.

“That started when one of them groped through my skirt.”

God, was she never going to stop referring to that? But he quickly forgot about that when she dropped to her knees. Her gaping mouth clamped around his cock and moaning quietly, she sucked avidly while her face moved up and down along his shaft.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

For Greg this was a new delight, Kara hadn’t done this in their first session together. He sensed the experience that lay behind the way her tongue worked on his cockhead.

Too soon, she pulled her mouth back, licked his purple end, and said, “I don’t want you to come yet. That might be later.” She stood up, leaving his cock harder than ever. “Do you think they’d have wanted to cum in my mouth?”

Greg couldn’t believe she’d said that and could only seek reassurance by asking, “Who?”

“Those four guys,” she whispered, but her voice rose an octave as she added, “God, four cocks in my mouth one after the other. So—”

Greg could not disguise his exasperation, “Jesus, will you forget those guys?”

“But it was all so stimulating. Come on make me forget.” She lay back on the bed, opening her thighs wide to reveal all the pinkness among the dark hair . “Tongue me, tease me, taste me.”

Well, this he could manage confidently. Several females had enjoyed his tongue, cumming quickly with its ministrations on their clit

Now, he stroked along Kara’s inner thigh, leaving his fingers rippling near her pussy, while he dipped his head to tongue deep in her soaking pastures. Back, to circle her oozing entry, forwards, to linger on her clit

Delighted by her ecstatic vocalisations, his tongue tickled her clit while he brought the fingers of one hand into play, digging them as deep as he could up her channel. Kara was really panting heavily now, but she managed to gasp, “Finger my ass-hole, and I want your cock in there.”

Greg was totally shocked now. He raised his head. Her hair was tousled across her face, and her mouth was gaping. “I don’t do that,”

“Those guys wanted to fuck me there. It could have been fascinating.”

“Christ, we should have invited them in.”

“Oh, just fuck me. But do it hard.”

His glide into her wet channel should have been rapturous, but she kept screaming that he wasn’t doing it hard enough. Despite that, she orgasmed quickly though, and he was glad of that, as he spouted his cream into her.

As they lay breathless, she said, “I wonder what it would have been like to suck their slack cummy cocks, when we were finished.” She made a move as though to do that to him, but Greg swung out of the bed.

“Enough,” he said, “I’ll take you home.”

“Bastard.”

That was it. He took her home, and he never saw her again.

A couple of years later, he heard stories of a female, who was popular at sex parties. She invited men from the audience to make a threesome or foursome with her. Apparently, she advertised under the name of Kinky Kara.

Could it have been her? Greg never found out.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments