Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kissing Game

"Antje and Jake redefine kissing."

3
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
577 words 577 words

Antje started making out with me this morning. Plain old making out is stuff we’re used to, so we decided to play a kissing game. One of us would pretend we had the wrong idea about kissing, and the other would appear surprised. Simple game. 

"You first," she said, leaning in for a kiss and giving me the sticky eyes with those sapphire blues of hers, before closing them. 

My play. Noses crash. My nose touched hers, and she tried to move to the right, but I somehow ended up blocking progress with nose fencing. 

"I call it the War of the Noses," I said, after we tired of this nose play. "Your turn." 

I leaned forward, closing my eyes, and then felt her tongue licking my face, my lips, nose, neck, etc. 

"I call it the Girl thinks she's a dog," she said, and winked. "Your play."

She leaned forward, with eyes closed, and lips pursed for receiving a kiss. 

I kissed her on the lips, but then gave her a tongue war. My tongue against hers. Too much pressure, then release, then retreating tongue that avoided hers. We must’ve looked comical. 

Unexpected tongue war,” I said. 

“Is that what you call it,” she said, licking her lips and flashing those sapphire blues at me in her most provocative look yet. 

“Your turn,” I said, and leaned forward with eyes closed for a kiss. I felt her lips against my ear.

“I call it the Having your ear,” she said, after kissing my ear and giving a slight nip to the earlobe. 

I winced in jest. 

“My turn,” I said. 

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

She leaned forward with her puckered lips and closed eyes. I reached down, pulled her breast out her shirt. I took her nipple in my mouth and sucked it for a good minute. I looked up, and she was looking way more horny than she had been a minute before. 

“I call it the Hungry Baby,” I said. “Your turn.”

She nodded. I closed my eyes. 

She whipped my cock out of my pants, and took it in her mouth, and sucked my penis while fondling my balls from below. She pushed my foreskin back, so that the pink head of my cock was standing out, and she slurped it and continued fondling my balls. She just wouldn’t stop, until I felt the pressure building. 

She paused, and looked up, and then went on, alternating the mouth and hand, until I could take no more, and felt a giant swell deep within me. The cum shot out and splattered across her mouth and cheeks, as she raced to gobble up the ejaculating tip of my penis before it made more of a mess on her. She drank most of it in, except for some adorned her cheeks. 

“I call it the Dude needs to pay me back,” she said, and sat up, pulled off her jeans and her panties, and gave me a view of her glistening pink vagina, with a neatly trimmed reddish bush adorning it. 

I knelt just as she had a moment ago, and put my tongue to her wet pussy. She pulled me closer in, using her legs, and whispered, “Take your time. I’ll need at least half an hour to really get going. You can think of some smart ass name for it when I cum.”

I smiled in my mind, because my mouth was occupied. 

Published 
Written by megalanthropus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments