Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitchen Sink

"Making hay"

65
7 Comments 7
5.8k Views 5.8k
506 words 506 words

All week she had been teasing me.

Every morning I had been sitting at the breakfast table, and every morning she stood at the sink, her back to me, washing up. Her silky robe clung to her figure, accentuating her lovely buttocks.

Today it was finally too much for me to restrain myself any longer. Getting up from the table, I walked over to her, ran my hands over her fabulous buttocks.

She just sighed, contentedly, then pushed out her rear into me, slowly rubbing against my groin.

Lifting up her robe, I saw for the first time her creamy buttocks in the flesh. I groaned as I finally caressed them; she sighed and opened her legs as she stood there, pushing her buttocks out further.

I tugged down my boxers, releasing my swollen cock, then taking it in my hand, rubbed the head over her curvy white rump.

Sighing, she wiggled her rear and reaching back grabbed my cock, guided it to her wet pussy, and rubbed the head over her lips. I took the hint and guided my cock into her tight, wet, will pussy.

We both sighed, pausing, enjoying the sensation. Then she pushed back at me, and grabbing her hips, I thrust deeply into her, before pulling back and thrusting again, fucking her.

My need was great. I began to fuck her harder, faster, slapping her buttocks. She responded by talking dirty, begging me to fuck her hard, to spunk inside her.

Passion got the better of me and I bit her neck as I fucked her, which only seemed to arouse her further. All too soon I could feel myself ready to spurt, and told her so.

PrettyBrunete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyBrunete

"Fill me, you dirty fucker," she implored me.

Her request was too much, and I started to spunk, inside her as she had demanded.

Just then, we heard a key being inserted in the front door, then turning and the door opening with a squeak.

"Mom? It's me. I'm home," called out my wife, home from her night shift. Her mother was standing there at the sink with my wilting cock inside her and my spunk dribbling out of her wet pussy.

"Everything ok?" asked my wife from the hallway.

"Fine, thanks, love," replied her mother. "Your hubby has been a gentleman and really helped me out," my mother-in-law said.

"That was good of him. Right, I'm off to bed now. I hope you two can keep one another entertained while I take a nap?" my wife queried.

"We'll find something to occupy us, I'm sure, love," her mom replied, turning around and kneeling before me, eyes sparkling and lips wetted, opening her mouth ready to suck my sticky cock hard again.

"That's good. Have fun, you two," my wife said tiredly as she made her way upstairs.

"Oh, we will," whispered her mom. "We fucking well will, won't we, you dirty fucker?" she added for my hearing only.

I just groaned in reply as my mother-in-law started sucking on my cock.

 

 

Published 
Written by restless_stroker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments