Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Fluffy's Mild Bondage Fantasy

"Mild bondage fantasy - it's in the title"

60
27 Comments 27
1.0k Views 1.0k
684 words 684 words

Author's Notes

"I think you'll like it, won't hurt a bit."

I blindfold you and tie your hands together above your head. Not painfully, just so you can't touch me. I like looking at you naked on the bed. I sit at your side, not touching you yet, just looking at your body. Breathing, you can hear me well with your eyes covered. I kiss your lips, my breasts brushing your chest, and then I move away. My knee touches your hip.

I get up and stand at your feet, your lovely body before me. I rub your feet, thumbs pressing your arches, I roll your toes, squeeze your heels, all the tired places with so many bones. I run my strong hands over your calves and knees and reach for the muscles of your thighs. My hair falls forward across your legs. I have to get back on the bed, straddle your calf to massage your thigh, one hand on the inside, one on the outside, pressing up and up. The inside hand stops when my fingers reach your balls, just the lightest touch, as the outside hand presses your hip. You can feel the heat from between my legs on your shin as I reach up. I change legs and treat your other thigh, new fingertips barely brushing against you in the middle. I press into your shin now, pressing my pussy into the hard bone wetting your leg a little bit.

Hands on your hip bones and sliding to meet in the center. I stroke your cock with both hands. I see your hands twitch wanting to touch me. I move to kneel at your side, pushing my hand over your stomach, and your ribs, my littlest finger just slides over the head of your cock. You feel my lips on your neck, my hair stroking your chest, I kiss your ear, your brows, your prickly chin, touching you, arms, chest, circle your nipples. Then nothing for a long, long moment, just me breathing. Then my hard nipple against your lips. I let you suck it into your mouth. And then the other one, my hands stroking your face.

JolieSusan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JolieSusan

I turn and straddle your chest, my soft thighs on your ribs, as my hands cup your balls, all my fingers running up slowly over your cock and back down. Up and down, up and down. Lips on you, hot and wet, tongue flat and wet, up and down. I get off of your chest, you feel me move, and then my hands are in yours, fingers twined. And I give you my pussy to lick and suck, I moan for you, pressing as you taste me, curved over you as I hold your hands in mine. I let your fingers go, move again, down your body. I kiss your mouth, tasting me there, carefully cleaning your face where I've dripped my juices. I scape my nails along the insides of your arms, along your sides, your hips. My soft thighs are against you again, as I rub the head of your cock against my clit, in circles and back and forth, sliding through the wetness touching you has given me. I press against you, entrance over you, sliding down your cock, and up, leaning forward, squeezing you inside me, rolling my hips, grinding against you, deeper.

Faster, deeper, kissing your neck your mouth faster and hard, wet, slipping inside me, gathering, gathering. I free your hands, as I lay on your chest, feeling you swell, reaching all the places that need you, deeper, faster, and exploding on you, rocking and rocking eyes closed as I cum and cum on your body, your beautiful hard cock. Still rocking, still with you inside me. "Cum for me," I tell you, my only words as I ride you, letting you be the center of my body, rocking, grinding orgasm rising again. You are so close, so deep, more for me. I want more. My mouth on your neck, panting as you cum inside me. I feel you cum and cum. Your hands are warm and tight on my back. Breathing together, we are almost one.

Published 
Written by Fluffnut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments