Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Late Night Delight

"When he can't sleep, I get the reward."

31
16 Comments 16
851 Views 851
554 words 554 words

It's late; what time exactly is a mystery to me because I'm still half asleep. What woke me up? It’s you. You let your hands, your lips, and therefore also your beard run free over my body. It has a wonderfully relaxing effect, so that I continue to doze, but in certain places - the transition between my hips and my sides, my neck, and along the edges of my shoulder blades - it gives extra charge. Luckily I don't have a shirt on. You turn me onto my stomach and grab some massage oil. That completely wakes me up. We chuckle, but I soon sink into the indulgence.

Your movements continue to surprise me. You take off my panties and lower yourself on top of me. I feel that your cock is already quite present. There is so much oil that everything slips and slides easily. You continue with your hands. Lower and lower. You take my buttocks in your hands and let your fingers slide underneath. I'm shaking – in a good way. The more adventurous you become, the more excited I get. Partly because I feel how much you are enjoying it, partly because it is excitingly 'wrong', and because it has a tremendous effect. Especially because you never go in, but always tease, go to the edge, and don't forget my back in the meantime. I feel my clit getting excited and starting to crave your fingers on it. Then you tease me with your mouth and your tongue. You notice that I am reacting more and more intensely; you slip a finger in. You find a wet welcome. You make a satisfied sound.

WhiteQueen888
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WhiteQueen888

Then you turn me around, look at me intensely, and kiss me. We sink into a deep kiss for a moment and your body on mine provides wonderful pressure and warmth. You grab some more oil, “We'll put the sheets in the wash tomorrow.” you say. You slather oil all over me, giving my chest extra attention. Short, because I'm pulling you against me, needing your cock inside me. “No, no, not yet,” you say. I make a face, but you've already crawled downstairs. Kissing, biting, licking, teasing.

You kiss my thighs, run your tongue over the transition to my outer lips and frustratingly briefly touch my clit. Then you run a finger just over the edge between my two lips, just barely. Then you do the same with your tongue. I let out a deep moan. You take that as a signal and go back to my thighs, belly button, and all other sensitive spots. In the meantime, you run your hands over my smooth legs and because I am on high tension, it feels wonderful. When you then put your tongue against my clit, I can't help but moan loudly. You go painfully slowly, alternately soft and deep. Then you slip a finger inside and look for the g-spot. Meanwhile, your tongue continues. I feel my clit growing as if it wants you. You increase the pace and I start to shake. Then I burst out, “Oh my god, YES!” cumming hard. You keep your hand on the right spot for the aftershocks you know will follow. You look at me as I cum again. Your growing cock is ready for what comes next.

Published 
Written by Milena89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments