Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lessons Learned

"An education the hard way."

41
7 Comments 7
2.1k Views 2.1k
670 words 670 words

It was a Wednesday, and like every Wednesday, I was on my bike headed to the big city strip clubs. They are a great place to see naked young women dance and sometimes find a horny, hard dick needing to be sucked off.

I was only on my second stop when I saw a dancer I knew from a club that recently closed. I wanted to talk to her about one of the other girls who danced there. She was sitting with her man who didn't look too understanding, so I decided against speaking to her.

When I say "her man," the word man falls short of describing him. Six foot five inches tall, three hundred pounds of hair, beard, tattoos and muscle.

He soon left, and she came right over to my table.

I bought drinks, we talked and she gave me the whereabouts of her friend. Next thing, she said she could use some air and we should go for a ride.

Big mistake!

We went for a short ride and then right back to the club. No sooner did we pull in, so did her man. Things got ugly quick. Seems he told her before he left, "Do not leave the club and NO RIDES!"

He spent the next several minutes screaming at her, calling her a cheating, cum eating, cock loving whore. I made no attempt to defend her since he was twice my size. Even though he never looked at me at all, his buddy kept his eye on me and his hand under his vest. He didn't have to show me what was under there. I knew. He then told her it was time for some "lessons" to be learned. He took her by the arm and then turned to me and said, "You too, Romeo."

They started around back of the club, and his buddy made sure I followed. Once back there, he told her to strip bare ass and to get on her knees. She quickly obeyed him without any protest. He told me to get my dick out of my pants and in her mouth. I thought the fear factor would affect my erection, but thanks to her skilled mouth that was no problem. In no time, she had me hard.

AvaCollins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AvaCollins

I was so hard that when he stood her up, turned her around, bent her over and told me to shove my cock up her ass; I was in deep with one good thrust. She stiffened from my penetration but made no sound.

He told me to fuck her ass good and hard. Watching my cock disappear in those tight butt cheeks I needed no encouragement. As I stroked in and out of her ass, I looked to my side to see her man stroking his cock too. While I had said he was a large man, my opinion was doubled when I saw the size of that cock. Watching him as he jacked his big dick right there beside me was all I needed to put me over the edge. I came hard in her ass.

Before I had regained my senses or had pulled out of her cream pie, I was shoved aside. Her man took my place and put his cock head against her dripping hole. Even though she was already stretched open and full of cum, it took him a while to work his ten inches all in. Once in her, he started right off hammering her ass. He only let up long enough to prolong her lesson, then got right back to it.

When he finally let go and pulled out of her ass, she collapsed to the ground. It was only then that I realized I was still standing there with my pants around my ankles and my dick hard again.

As I reached to pull my pants up, he stopped me.

And as he stood there stroking his cock hard again, he asked me, "Where do you think you're going? I said 'lessons'!"

Published 
Written by Toddbs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments