Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lexi the Librarian

"Lexi surprises her man"

10
7 Comments 7
7.6k Views 7.6k
733 words 733 words
Lexi is a squeaky clean librarian that I've been dating for the past two months. Under normal circumstances I would have dumped her by now since she's never even come close to giving up her pussy to me. However, there is something about her that keeps me interested.

Maybe it's the way her pointy nipples push through her sweater, the look of her legs adorned with argyle socks, or perhaps it's the way she sucks on my tongue when we are kissing. Whatever, this girl has me constantly tied up into knots and trying to tap her twat has become somewhat of a game for me.

Last night, before our date I had no idea that I was the one who was about to be played. After sitting through an agonizing hour of orchestral music, Lexi invited me back to her place. As per usual I took my spot on her sofa and awaited my chance to get into her panties. To my surprise, Lexi excused herself to slip into something a little more comfortable.

I was expecting her to emerge in a frumpy flannel nightgown, so Lexi blew me away when she entered the room wearing a latex bodysuit with titty and crotch cut-outs, thigh-high spike boots, a leather whip and a horsetail butt plug hanging out of her ass hole.

"Put these on, you're gonna need 'em," she growled, throwing a pair of industrial strength knee pads in my direction. I was completely shocked and dumbfounded.

"Strip down and put those on, stud!" she barked again, this time slashing the whip against the wall. I did what I was told, securing the pads around my knees.

Truthfully, I felt a little scared of this pint sized princess that had turned into a crazy wanton slut before my very eyes. Lexi tilted my head back with the handle of her whip, straddled my head and urged me to smell her hungry cunt. I sniffed her pussy with deep full breaths until my cock felt like it was going to burst. Then she grabbed my hair and held my mouth against her pussy.

“Eat me out!” she ordered me, teasing me with playful lashes of her whip.

Her pussy tasted so good that the humiliation of being treated like a little bitch was well worth it.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK

Just as I was about to go in for another taste of twat, Lexi turned around and demanded that I fuck her anus with the butt plug. I grabbed the toy by the thick strands of horse hair and made her ass choke on the plastic bulb. She gasped and shook as her ass hole got stretched out.

"Do you want to stick your cock in my asshole?" she asked, pulling the plug out and spreading her cheeks open to show me her gaping asshole.

"Hell yeah!" I responded, eager to finally get some hardcore action.

She was still teasing though, as she pushed me onto the sofa and reached for her basket of yarn. To my utter surprise, she pulled out a ball of wool. She secured the loop around my balls until they became plump and red. Then she sucked my cock like a pro and juggled my nuts around her mouth, delivering the best blow job of my entire life.

Finally, she spun her tiny frame around and inserted my prick into her pucker. She bounced wildly up and down in reverse cowgirl, digging her nails into the knee pads and spilling pussy juice all over my legs. Eventually she reached behind the cushion of the sofa, pulling out a vibrator that she shoved up her sloppy slit until a gush of cunt juice began to cover my lap.

After she came, Lexi disconnected from my cock and pushed me on the ground on my hands and knees.

"Spread your asshole," she told me.

I went for it and was surprised to feel the incredible sensation of Lexi's tongue up my butt hole. It felt incredible. With my face flush to the carpet, I began to stroke my cock while Lexi tongued and fingered my butt. Right as I exploded, she rushed between my legs to catch my cum load in her mouth. She swallowed every last drop leaving me totally drained, shocked and amazed. Like I've heard time and time again, It’s always the quiet ones you have to watch out for.
Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments