Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life During Lockdown - A Catch-Up

"Sex or the lack of it during lockdown"

7
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
892 words 892 words

Author's Notes

"I thought it would be fun to catch up with some characters from earlier stories and see how they were coping during the lockdown."

The easiest of all and the pair having the most fun were Carol and Mark; they were both single and both able to “work” from home. As the effects of the virus worsened and the inept British government gradually stumbled into something resembling a plan, Carol and Mark saw that lockdown was coming. They decided to move in together to Mark’s place because it was slightly bigger, and besides, Carol was not particularly attached to her flat.

Life for these two was blissful; sex was unhurried and frequent. On some days they didn’t even bother getting dressed. Both had participated in Zoom calls with their colleagues naked from the waist down. On a couple of occasions, they had participated in calls while having oral sex performed on them. Both had pretended to lose the internet connection “temporarily” while they obviously climaxed. 

One day Mark was trying to resolve a difficult logistical problem with a tiresome manager. His concentration was not helped by the fact that Carol had just sucked him off and was now sitting opposite him on the sofa fucking herself with her favourite glass dildo.

For Sam and James, life was nowhere near as easy. James was still needed at work, so he had some breaks in the routine. For Sam, there had been a month without any translation work. 

Neither of them was getting any sex; there was simply no opportunity to meet. Their friend Priya was equally starved of physical attention, stuck at home with her gay husband. 

Mutual masturbation and phone sex had always been a part of their relationship, and they frequently indulged each other. They also had a collection of iPhone photographs of them either having sex or of them just after they had sex. These helped, but they were all missing the physical contact with each other. 

Sam and James often arranged to bump into one another on their permitted daily walk. A part of their route took them through woodland. As long as no one was about, they would flash each other. Sam pulled her lycra leggings down to reveal her pussy and James would whip his cock out. They both played with themselves, but the danger of being interrupted meant that neither was able to risk going the whole way. Needless to say, as soon as they got home, they both masturbated to climax. In the circumstances, it was the best they could manage. 

Both Sam and James were tempted to break the rules, but both realised that the only way to beat this virus was for everybody to obey them. 

Life was harder for Priya; she lived further away and she had taken the precaution of moving her elderly father in with her. Life with her husband was perfectly civil, but each night they slept in separate bedrooms. Often she would call Sam, and together they would use their sex toys and tell each other how good it felt. Priya had also discovered Lush Stories online and had quickly become an established contributor. Her steamy stories of interracial lesbian sex were very well-received and she soon had quite a following. Sam would often log on and read Priya’s latest story and long for her tongue or fingers to work their magic.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

Lockdown life was probably hardest for Tracey, being stuck back in the USA with no idea about when she would be able to relocate to London as planned. The uncertainty was one thing, but there was also the frustration of missing her new English lover. They had anticipated being apart for weeks while visas and paperwork were sorted, but neither had anticipated it being months. 

Sex with her new lover had been intense and highly erotic. Mutual masturbation and the exchanging of pictures and short videos over WhatsApp meant that they were able to stay connected and arouse one another from across the ocean. But neither substituted for the real thing. Tracey bought some sex toys and made short videos of her using them, which she sent to her lover, but nothing would substitute for the aching longing of having him inside her.

An old lover had got in contact and made it clear that he wanted to try again and see if there was any chance of picking things up. Tracey was tempted for a few hours; he was a well-endowed lover who knew what he was doing. But she also remembered that he was a self-centred prick and a total jerk. He was also useless at IT security. Tracey spent less than an hour looking at his various profiles and discovered that she was not the only woman he was hitting on. He appeared to be getting through the lockdown revisiting every old flame and failed relationship. She wondered if he would ever realise what the common denominator was? Block him on many platforms and move on.

In an hour’s time, it would be dawn in London. She planned the phone call she was going to make. She planned to tell her new lover exactly what was expected of him, were she beside him in his bed. She began to feel moist at the thought of what lay ahead. Realistically, what could she get done in an hour.? Tracey retired to her bed, put her iPhone on charge, and reached for her Hitachi wand.

 

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments