Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Life In The Old Fiddle

"Hard times brings fun."

5
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
912 words 912 words
Marie and her husband and were being overwhelmed by bills last year, so to help out a little she took a part-time job as an assistant at a local nursing home. Her duties consisted mainly of cleaning the rooms of the elderly people who lived there. She worked with two other women who were both in their mid thirties as she was and they soon had a lot of fun. They knew the horny old men were checking them out as they worked, so they all played it up and teased them a little, as much for the men's amusement as for their own.

One man in particular, named Jim, was always present when Marie cleaned his room, and really seemed to have fun checking her out. One day when she went in to clean he was sitting on his bed, reading a magazine. As she got closer she saw that it was a porno magazine. She made some comment about how she hoped he was enjoying it, but instead of responding he set the magazine down beside him, and she nearly fell over.

His hard cock was exposed, which was shocking enough; but in addition to that, it was huge, maybe ten inches long, and pretty damn thick too! Jim apologized as he stuffed himself into his loose-fitting shorts, but there was a little gleam in his eyes as he said that he hadn’t expected her and hadn’t had time to put it away. Awkwardly, Marie told him not to worry about it, and went about cleaning his room. But that night she could scarcely think of anything else, and her husband finally asked her if she was okay. She said yes, but still kept thinking about Jim’s tool.

The next day she wore sexy black lace panties and white thigh-high stockings under her cleaning uniform, and on the way to work she stopped and bought some condoms. She knew she shouldn’t be thinking what she was, but she still wanted to have them, just in case. After the residents had eaten breakfast she went to Jim’s room. That was generally a slow time for housekeeping, so she knew she wouldn’t be missed.

Jim was sitting on his bed wearing a satin robe. He smiled when he saw her enter, and asked why she was so early. Marie told him she had gotten him a present, and then reached into her pocket and pulled out a condom. Jim laughed and said he didn’t need those things any more, but she told him he was wrong. He looked at her with a puzzled expression, and she turned and locked his door.

TRYZHA_lutz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TRYZHA_lutz



His eyes got huge as she turned back and started to unbutton her blouse. she saw that he was breathing faster as she continued to undress, and when he saw her shiny white stockings she thought he might die from a heart attack. As he sat there in shock she walked over to him and reached inside his robe to pull out his prick. she felt it swell in her hand as she stroked it. Jim, for his part, already had her 36 C breasts out of her bra and was playing with her nipples.

Marie and her husband had not sex in weeks, so she was very horny. She got his robe off before she sank to her knees and took his tool into her warm mouth. He was fully hard quickly and she had to relax her jaw to get him all in. She fondled his balls, making him moan, and bobbed her head on his shaft for a while, but she didn’t want him to come in her mouth, so she pulled off before he could. She then took the condom she had given him, opened it up and used her lips to ease it onto his shaft.

When it was fully on she lay back on his bed and spread her legs before inviting him to fuck her. He climbed on top of her, and she felt the big tip of his prick gently nudge her lips apart as he began to penetrate her. It took several tries before he finally slid home, and when he did she had to bite her hand to keep from screaming the walls down.

Marie felt so full with him inside her. He held still for a while to let her adjust to his size; then he began pumping, slowly at first but gradually increasing his pace. She felt her climax building quickly, and she didn’t think he would last long either, but he did last long enough to bring her to orgasm. She looked down to watch his tool sliding in and out, and soon his thrusts got more urgent, and he groaned, jerked and came, and Marie came with him. Marie felt like a total slut, but she was glad she had taken precautions with the condom.

Her husband’s business picked up soon after that, and he didn’t want Marie to work any more, so she had to quit. But she still visited Jim at the home now and then. Her former co workers smiled whenever she dropped by, and she thought they knew what was going on, but she didn’t care. As long as Jim could still manage to perform with that incredible cock, he would continue to be the best hung man she had ever had.

Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments