Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Bites

"Giving advice isn't always a wise thing to do"

49
20 Comments 20
1.0k Views 1.0k
529 words 529 words

Lying on my bed, wondering about the vagaries of life, I felt like a million dollars - so good, in fact, not even the warm spunk that was dribbling from my gaping pussy and forming a wet spot on my expensive Egyptian cotton sheets bothered me — Well, for the moment, anyway. To put it blissfully, I'd just been well and truly fucked and was enjoying the post-coïtus feeling of true satisfaction. 

Then my iPhone warbled, the vibration function making a sound like a swarm of angry bees as it rattled around on my bedside table. Feeling the mellow moment rapidly flipping through my fingers, I reached across the bed, frowning as my fingers slid over the smooth glass screen. Sighing deeply, knowing reality was about to take over, my darkening mood lightened when I saw who was calling. Hurriedly picking up the device, I swiped my finger across the screen and took the call.

"Hey girlfriend, how's your back pain today?" my caller inquired 

"Oooh, so much better than yesterday, Danielle, and mostly due to your suggestion," I replied sincerely. Hearing the slight hesitation, I pictured her trying to remember what she'd told me. 

"What do you mean, girl? Have you been smoking dope or something? Because I've no idea what you're talking about?"

Feeling like the cat who had stolen the cream, I smiled up at the ceiling. "Sure you do, Danielle," I countered lazily, "When I told you my back pain was becoming worse, and I'd made an appointment with a chiropractor."

"Yeah — Well, no, not really. I remember you telling me about the chiropractor, but I can't recall giving you any advice," Danielle said, her puzzlement very audible through the telephone lines. 

danniaramirez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danniaramirez

Hearing my friend's confusion, I had to chuckle. 

"So you don't remember telling me how after putting on your sexiest underwear, you gave your hubby an impromptu striptease and then ordered him to give you a damn good fucking, but only after kneeling in front of him and wiggling your scantily clad arse at him."

A sultry giggle filled my ear. "Well, I didn't realize I'd gone into such explicit detail, but I do remember telling you something like that," Danielle replied, giggling some more. "Anyway, how has this got anything to do with your bad back?"

"You're the one that recommended getting shagged doggy style was a great way to relieve any back problem," I responded, "so I took your advice and have just had the roughest, wildest sex in my whole life, and my back feels fantastic…" I continued, my voice soothing like sweet molasses.

"That's great..." Danielle began, sounding like someone scared of saying something stupid. "But I thought you and Dean broke up last week," she continued, "Or are you two back together?" 

Hearing her cautious tone, I knew she was trying not to hurt me.

”No, not after what that bastard did me, he can rot in hell," I answered truthfully. "That's why I asked Mike instead. He was a bit hesitant at first, but when I told him it was his wife's idea, he couldn't wait to get into my knickers."

Published 
Written by AndreaDetroit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments