Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lost To The Forest

"You never really now how your plans will go."

28
18 Comments 18
1.3k Views 1.3k
950 words 950 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

I planned my day in the forest as an escape from the life that was dragging me through hell. I arrived at the parking area and saw a Jeep already parked there. I looked around and didn’t see anybody. So, I figured whoever it belonged to was out hiking on a trail. There were several trails that led from this area, so I doubted I’d ever meet up with the Jeep owner. I grabbed my backpack, chose a trail, and off I went.

I had been hiking for several hours when I spotted a pink tank top hanging from a tree branch. When I got closer, I saw a pair of boots and shorts in a pile under the branch. As I stood there and stared at the pink tank top hanging from the branch, I heard splashing water.

I moved towards the sound of the splashing water. It came from just the other side of a small thicket of bushes. As I peered through them, I saw her. She was floating in the water among the vines and lily pads. She was beautiful floating there; I couldn’t help but stare.

I don’t know how long I stood there watching, but suddenly she was standing there in front of me. As I continued to stare at her nakedness, she wrapped a hand around my head. Then she pulled my lips to hers. My first thought was how soft they were. Then her tongue brushed against my lips. They parted without any thought to my situation, allowing her tongue to dance with mine.

As she kissed me, her free hand started exploring my body. She ran it over my back, down along my side until she reached my hip. I could feel her touch me through my tank top. She continued tracing her hand over my body. Her touch started making my body tingle with desire, and I didn’t even know this woman. She moved from kissing my lips to tracing her mouth along my neck. My hair was pulled back in a ponytail giving her clear access. She kissed my skin, nibbled at it, and tasted me with her tongue.

Marveling at her actions on my neck, I had not even noticed her hand moving to my breasts. It was only when she grasped my nipple in her fingers, and the moan escaped from my lips that I realized she had slipped my tank top off my shoulders, baring me to her.

Her kisses trailed from my neck to my collarbone to the top of my chest. All the while, she was teasing my nipples with her fingers. Eventually, her fingers were replaced by her lips. She gently kissed and sucked at my nipples, sending wave after wave of desire rushing through my body. I felt myself soaking the crotch of my shorts with it.

It wasn’t long before her fingers had found their way to my shorts. Her fingers deftly opened my shorts as she teased and pleasured my breasts. As soon as the last button was undone, they fell into a pool at my feet. Then her fingers quickly found their way to my flower, which was now swollen and dripping its nectar. First, one finger parted my petals, then a second and a third.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

As this woman pleasured me, I stood there, rooted to the spot I had been in at the first kiss. With each of her actions, I craved more. I was moaning loudly by this time. Each time she teased a nipple or worked her fingers in and out of my flower, I would cry out in pleasure. She had total control over me.

After what felt like hours of standing there, she guided me to the forest floor. As my body landed on the soft moss-covered ground, it enveloped me. She leaned in and kissed me. Then she worked her way down my body until I felt her lips touch my flower. She softly kissed my flower from top to bottom. The touch of her lips sent shivers through me.

Then I felt her tongue part my petals. It slid along my petals until I felt her reach deep into my core. She worked her tongue along my core, letting it tease me. She would move it along my soft inner petals and then roughen her touch. She was driving me towards an orgasm unlike any I’ve ever had before.

She felt me nearing my orgasm. She reached out with her hands and wrapped her fingers around my nipples. She started teasing them roughly. As she teased my nipples, she moved to my clit. She started alternating between licking and sucking it.

I was bucking against her mouth as my orgasm started to explode within me. I screamed out as she drew my clit between her lips. My juices exploded, covering her face and soaking myself. I tensed and reared up against her even further. She never broke her grip on me.

Finally settling down from my orgasm, darkness overcame me. As the light fades, I hear her say, “I hope you enjoyed your last orgasm.”

*****

“She is so beautiful and looks so peaceful floating there. I guess she will be another unsolved murder in this forest. How many does this make?” asked the forensic photographer.

The sheriff replied, “She makes six. It seems no matter how hard we try; we aren’t getting any closer to catching the killer.”

As the pair talked up on the trail, a female hiker in a pink tank top strolled by, heading towards the parking area. When she got there, she loaded her backpack into her Jeep and left.

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments