Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lunch

9
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
987 words 987 words

“Ahem!”

I was taking lunch at my desk, checking e-mails. The office was usually empty this time of day, so I was surprised when I looked up to see Sue Hanson standing in the door to my office.

She was wearing a teal wrap dress that did everything to accentuate her long, fit legs and firm breasts. Which, as I looked closer, appeared to be unencumbered by any undergarment; mostly because the silky material did nothing to hide the fact that her nipples were fully aroused.

Sue and I are teammates at our company. Between her creative ideas and my obsession with detail, we’ve won more high-dollar business than any other pairing in the history of the company. Light sexual innuendo banter between us has gone on since day one. It’s practically our trademark, but it’s never gone beyond that. Until last night, when we were all out celebrating another business win; a very large one. I’d had way too much champagne, and toward the end of the evening I was rather shamelessly hitting on her. To no avail, it had seemed at the time. Hence the surprise.

She closed the door and locked it. “I’ve got an opening in my schedule if you want to pitch that new proposal from last night,” she said, as she untied the sash holding her dress closed.

My cock quickly went into its launch sequence as I changed my Outlook status to “Do Not Disturb.” I stood. “It’s still not fully fleshed out, Sue, and I’m not sure that I have enough time to give you all of the ideas that I have. Maybe just a quick run up.”

She let the dress fall open, confirming that she was bra-less; and also sans panties. I was immediately drawn to the well trimmed patch of black hair covering her mound. She came to me, reaching for my growing erection. “Mmm, I think it’s fleshed out enough for you to give me the high-points.” She lowered my zipper as I unbuckled my belt. “Depending on how well you do with your ‘quick run up’,” she continued, pulling my pants and underwear down as a single unit, “we can discuss getting into the details later.”

I reached into her dress and grabbed both of her ass cheeks, lifted her, and sat her on the edge of my desk. The dress fell off her shoulders, giving me full access to her firm, yet pliant, tits. I stepped closer, forcing her legs further apart as I took her nipples between my fingers. She shuddered, grabbed my head to hers, and stuck her tongue down my throat.

I slid the head of my dick between her labia, testing her wetness. Her lips were like velvet, lust swollen velvet. She was already soaked. “Do you want the presentation now?” I asked, as I ran my head across her engorged clit.

SwitchLioo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwitchLioo

She grabbed my hardness and pulled it up to her opening. “Yeah, give me all of it.”

I shoved my full seven inches into her, all at once. She was hot, wet, and tight. My cock was in heaven. I immediately began banging her pussy, hard and fast, as she fell back onto my desk.

She grunted as my pubic bone smacked against her love button. “Unh! … yes … this … is … a … great … idea!” she moaned as she wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me even harder and deeper into her. Her tits were wobbling every which way from the force of my thrusts. I took them again, grabbing a handful of each mound, trapping the hard nubs between my knuckles and squeezing hard.

“Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!” she groaned as my titty twisting took her over the edge. I kept fucking her as she came, prolonging her climax. She bucked like a wild-woman, grabbing my hands and forcing them to crush her breasts. “Cum in me, you bastard!” she hissed, “Cum in me!”

I went as deep as I could, assisted by the death-grip that her locked legs had around my ass, and pumped at least six full ropes of man-juice into her deepest recess. She held me in place as we both recovered.

“So,” I asked, once I finally got the power of speech back, “do you want the rest of the details later?”

“Yeah,” she replied, still somewhat glassy eyed. “I’d like to hear all of your ideas.”

“Good. We can work on an oral presentation in addition to any hard-copy materials.” I said as I pulled out.

She looked at my still-erect cock, shiny/sticky from her pussy juice and my ejaculate. “Yes, an oral presentation looks like a good idea.”

I handed her some napkins from my lunch, as what wasn’t on my dick was starting to run across her puckered hole and down her legs. “Yeah, and I’d like you to consider maybe an alternative back-door approach, as well.”

Sue dabbed the cum from her rectal opening, and gauged the size of my member. “I’ve never been anything but up front; but I could be open to a new direction.”

I pulled my pants back up as she wrapped her dress back around and tied the sash. I unlocked the door, then peeked out to see if anyone was around. They weren’t. She kind of swished her ass as she brushed past me on the way out. I gave her a good slap across her buns. She turned and gave me the most interesting look.

“You, know, Sue,” I said, smiling, “we might also want to think about a more disciplined approach, as well.”

“Yes, maybe as part of that back-door idea that you mentioned. Be at my place at six.”

She gave a final wiggle as she walked back to her office. I looked at my watch. I still had time to finish my sandwich.

 

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments