Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust and Passion

"A single moment of unrestrained desire"

42
34 Comments 34
8.1k Views 8.1k
998 words 998 words
Recommended Read

Even as I toiled through the evening, going about the forgettable tasks of my job, my mind was with you. Fingers that pushed a pen, or tapped at the black keys of my board, longed to be caressing the pale softness of your skin. Eyes that focused on numbers and words, longed instead to witness the beautiful rise of your breasts, and the gentle curve of your hips. My body moved as would an automaton, performing the mundane banality of work, while my mind stayed at home, thinking only of you.

My breath was heavy, and my stomach tight with desire as I entered our home. I knew where I would find you. Asleep, with only your light shirt, and the thinnest of panties covering your modesty. Lord, how much I wanted you then. Slipping silently into our room, I stripped and stood at the foot of the bed, gazing at you while my cock rose from its slumber.

For long moments, I stroked him in promise of how your tightness would grip him. I confess, your pleasure was secondary to my need. In that moment, my masculine nature was too powerful a force for my loving, civilized side to contain. It is nothing short of a miracle that I was not on you, even then.

Perhaps it was your beauty that stayed my desire. I was hypnotized by the soft cadence of your breath. The pale luminescence of the night made your skin glow with an unearthly brightness, and I was in awe of your femininity. My cock throbbed in my hand, urging me to slide over you, to force your thighs apart and to plunge myself into your body with the hunger of a rutting bull.

Worse, or perhaps better still, I knew you would welcome such a lascivious assault from me. No complaint would be issued from your lips, should I have acted on my lustful impulse. I know well how much you relish my need for you. Still, I am not an animal.

My heart was racing as I slowly drew the covers down, dragging them slowly off your supine body. Each inch revealed more of your flesh, and my balls felt the churning need to be emptied into your womb. Reaching out, I gently caressed your thigh, letting the soft warmth of your skin fill my senses. It was a feathery tickle, a gentle caress that woke you slowly enough that you were not startled by my presence.

"Good morning, baby." I heard you whisper as your eyes took in my nudity. They traveled from my face, downward, until you saw the raging hardness bareley held at bay by my will alone. I saw you bite your lip, and a secret smile played over your luscious lips.

"I want you, baby girl," I said with the husky tones of a man gone mad with lust.

"Then take me."

They were such simple words, but rich with meaning, as they spoke of the love and passion we share.

I knew there would be no preamble, no gentle foreplay to prepare our bodies for the coming moment.

MilfHenriette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfHenriette

I was too far gone, and you sensed my need as clearly as I felt your willingness to sate my desire. Too roughly, I gripped your panties and dragged them over the shapely contours of your thighs. With a single gasp of surrender, you allowed me to strip you of your last defense, and I cast the gossamer cloth into the darkness.

Moving over you, I crushed my mouth on yours, sucking away your breath as my body reclined into the saddle of your thighs. You felt my hard and urgent thrust, and your eyes cried out, but your arms slid around me, and I felt your nails bite into my flanks as you drew me deep into your body. The wet embrace of your pussy clasped my rampant erection, sucking me into you as my balls slapped against your ass.

Rising over you, I began driving my body into you, plunging into your channel with a fury that could no longer be denied. I watched in sensual fascination as your eyes grew wide, and your lips formed that almost pained 'O' of passion. I could feel the muscles in my thighs clenching, stretching like coiled steel as I drove my cock into you, hard and fast.

Wet sounds of my flesh stabbing into yours filled my ears, and the soft mewls of your moans were a symphony of our creation as we became joined in the sacred dance. I should fear what my unrestrained strength might feel like to such a delicate creature as you, but I was awash in my need to own you, and my growls of lust only added to the music.

It was then I felt your thighs slip around mine. You began holding me to you, guiding me, setting my pace as we fucked in our bed. There was a need in your eyes that matched my own, and I felt your walls squeezing me, clenching on my cock each time I thrust deep.

"Come for me," I commanded, but my words were just a groan. I felt my cum wanting to burst forth, but I refused it its course, hoping to prolong our dance until you, too, were ready for the crescendo.

You have always been in tune with me, and like many times before, your body responded to mine. I felt you grow taut, and your face reddened as your urge blossomed into an explosive release. You writhed and thrashed, and then your orgasm rose like a summer storm.

It was a beautiful sight, and just as you screamed my name, I gave up my battle and flooded your depths with the hot essence of my masculinity. Hot seed mixed with the sweet nectar of your sex, and we both felt the wash of relief flow through us. Later, we would make love. For now, raw passion owned the night.

 

 

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments