Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust Wins Again

"Absence makes the lust grow deeper."

11
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
581 words 581 words
After a four hour drive and sitting in rush hour traffic I finally pull into the hotel. It has been a while since our last rendezvous and I can't help but feel that things have changed between us. Has he found someone else? What if he's no longer interested in me? Is this going to be our last encounter? All these thoughts come rushing to my head as I pull my luggage from the trunk of my car. Butterflies flutter in my stomach as I enter the hotel and I walk through the lobby. I wonder what was going through your mind. You had texted me just minutes ago asking for my location, seeming somewhat impatient. I never responded, wanting you to be just as anxious as I. However, standing outside your hotel door, lifting my hand to knock, my anxiousness has escalated.

I knock twice on the door, covering the peep hole as always and without hesitation, you open the door and shove me against it. You immediately start making out with me, not even giving me a chance to set down my things. You begin rubbing your hands along my body, massaging my breasts and working your way under my shirt, to pull it off.

You force me over to the bed, topless, and start kissing my neck, working your way down to my nipples, sucking on one while using your hand to lightly pinch the other.

After what seems like hours of nipple play, you make your way down to my pussy. Slowly running your tongue down my body, you tease me, gently parting my pussy lips with the very tip of your tongue, and blow gently on my clit.

After getting me glistening wet, you begin lapping in my sweet juices, your tongue running up and down, just barely letting me feel it on my clit, but enough for me to anticipate your every touch.

KylieNoah1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieNoah1

My clit is swollen and hard, completely ready for you, and you finally wrap your lips around it, sucking softly and harder to my every moan. You know how much I love oral and can feel my pussy trembling against your lips each time my body contracts and releases. You give my pussy a soft kiss and begin working your way back up my body, stopping for a moment to suck on my nipples again. You kiss your way back up to my lips, where I kiss you enthusiastically just to taste myself on your mouth.

You pull your pants off, to reveal your throbbing cock. While your tongue is my mouth, you rub your cock around my pussy lips and slide your cock in my soaking wet pussy, pushing deep and slowly until your completely inside me. Then you repeat one thrust after the other. I widen my legs even more, inviting you deeper inside me. I feel you penetrate me harder with every trust. You feel yourself getting tighter and ready to explode.

"Where do you want it?" You whisper.

"Deep in my pussy," I manage to muster.

You wrap your arms underneath me, gripping my shoulders so you can thrust harder. Feeling your orgasm coming, you let out a loud moan and your hot cum fills my pussy. You remain in place for a few seconds before lowering your body onto mine. Your head now rests between my breasts and my fingers gently run through your hair. At that very moment I realize that nothing about us has changed.
Published 
Written by InsatiableLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments