Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Manna From Heaven

"She needed this..."

25
20 Comments 20
3.9k Views 3.9k
713 words 713 words

Serena strode into the house, slamming the door shut behind her. Fuck, her breasts...they hurt, breastmilk leaking through all the carefully designed absorbent padding stuffed inside her bra. Motherhood, she thought. I was a fucking Jersey cow in a past life and this is my reward. The bra came off, flying through the air, milk trickling already down her chest and pooling in her belly button in anticipation of nursing Neveah.

He grabbed her from behind. No warning. Shirt being pulled off, she looked at him, green eyes widening with surprise and sudden lust. “Neveah is with the sitter, all you have is me.” She didn’t care. Thin cool fingers wrapped around his neck, forcing his head down, forcing his mouth to her right nipple. Milk gushed into his mouth, and he drank it greedily, both heightening her abrupt arousal and reducing the pain of engorgement. “Other breast...fuck Nick please other breast..” was all she could get out. He obeyed, gorging himself on that sweet product of pregnancy.

Milk was spraying now, the body--her body become another’s--letting down milk aggressively, needfully. Milk choked him, sprayed his face, and she laughed as he coughed and it came out his nose. Fucking bastard. He did this to her, he deserved it.

Still with milk on his face, he stood up abruptly and grabbed her waist, pushing her up against the cool tile of the kitchen counter. The unmistakable sound of his trousers being taken off, followed quickly by the pressure of his cock against the cleft of her black lace panty covered ass...the panties pushed aside in his frantic need.

His hands reached up to her breasts again, milk dripping now onto the tiled counter. Wetting his hands with the warm slick fluid, he slid that wetness between her legs, using his own knees to push her legs wider. He stood back to admire his wife, bent over, waiting for him to use, wide hips belying his previous uses of her body.

“You’re beautiful like this, love.”

“Yours, love.”

“Mine.” It still astonished him that this woman had given all of herself over to him.

BBWNaughty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BBWNaughty

Breastmilk was splattering on the floor now, reflecting the slick of her sopping, needful tight cunt. He stepped closer, kissing the nape of her neck and right ear, lining his cock up with her dripping sex.

No more foreplay. Hands on her wide hips, he sunk himself balls deep into her pussy with no warning. No care, really, she was here to please him, not the other way around. She mewled her approval as he began slamming himself over and over into her soft, welcoming cervix.

She pushed her hips back into him with every thrust, growling her approval when he reached forward and momentarily halted the milk flow by twisting her thick rose pink nipples. The pain shocked her and heightened her arousal all at once.

Her orgasm was a peeping Tom, peering around the corner, waiting for the right time to make an appearance.

Nick could feel that impending appearance, his wife’s impossibly tight cunt a vise now, breastmilk covering them both, her wetness soaking his balls. He bit his lip and kept going, because fuck if he was going to come before she did.

“Fuck I’m going to lose it” she grunted, pushing hard back into him, legs spread impossibly wide and hips grinding into his own.

And lose it she did, the walls of her vagina squeezing him, milking him as he himself lost it, falling and spinning into orgasm with his wife.

A beat, a pause, and then him collapsing atop her, the kitchen counter tile slick now with their sweat and her breastmilk.

He slid himself out, watching, as always, in amazement as she sank to her knees and engulfed his cock in her mouth and throat, greedily lapping up their mixed juices, thoroughly cleaning him...and readying him for the next round.

Standing up, licking her lips, her green eyes sank into his brown gaze. “I’m off to shower...and good job looking at my ovulation calendar. Your timing was impeccable, love.”

And with that, she turned and left, left him standing in the defiled kitchen, wondering what it was exactly that she meant.

 

 

Published 
Written by HeraTeleia
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments