Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masked Halloween Party

"Who knows who you might meet at a masked party ?"

27
11 Comments 11
5.0k Views 5.0k
288 words 288 words

My Husband came home and casually announced that we had been invited to a masked Halloween party. It was short notice, but I managed to sort out a steampunk costume with goggles, and H decided to go in a dark suit with a Donald Trump mask.

When we arrived, there were quite a few guests, although as most were masked it was difficult to spot any of our friends.

After several glasses of wine, I was a bit merry, so when I spotted Trump chatting away at the bar, I sidled up to him and sexily whispered "Trick or treat?"

"Treat," was the muffled reply.

Without further ado, he guided me off the dancefloor and into a linen storeroom where he quickly pushed me forward over a table, lifted my dress and pulled down my very moist panties. Easing my legs apart he knelt behind me and ran his tongue along and inside my pussy and within seconds quickly brought me to the most wondrous orgasm.

As I lay collapsed on the table, I heard the door close as he deserted me. 

Annoyed, I adjusted my dress and composed myself, before heading back to the party. At first, I could not see him anywhere, but then I spotted him entering from outside.

"So sorry darling, I had to pop out for a while, I had to take a friend home who was unwell. I did look for you, but I couldn’t find you anywhere,” he added.

"And you are not going to believe this, I’ve just seen the Vicar and he’s wearing a Donald Trump mask as well! I do hope you’ve been enjoying yourself while I’ve been away?"

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments