Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Master And Marvin

"Marsha, born and raised in a strict, orthodox household, adapts to a greater submission."

38
14 Comments 14
1.5k Views 1.5k
628 words 628 words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by the stories and posts of MarshaSluttyGal. Marsha was raised in a strict Orthodox household before assuming her role as a model wife and mother. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her discovery of her insatiable need for black cock delivered her to a new kind of submission."

Master called Marsha. Her presence was requested on Monday night... Game night.

She was not going to be serving drinks and light snacks, however.

Master's request was an order, not an invitation.

Marsha drove to Master's house. Several teenagers were out front, and they checked out her nice new car, her expensive clothes, and the flashy rings on her finger. They saw whose house she was visiting, and one called out, grinning, "We'll keep an eye on your car, Ma'm!"

When she was let inside, Marsha saw that Marvin was already there. Master does business with Marvin, and Master is helping Marvin learn how to catch, collar, and be served by his own white, Jewish princess.

Marsha was stripped of everything but her wedding and engagement rings. For now, Master liked having her wear them. She had a fat diamond. Master knew that soon, Marsha's husband would remove those rings from Marsha's finger, and offer them to Master. Master would drop them in his box of gold wedding and diamond engagement rings where he had quite a few already. It would be his retirement fund, and he would make frequent deposits.

Every time a new set of rings went into the box, Master thought about how he'd 'never see that bitch again'. The next time he summoned her, along with her husband, a couple of new guys would be there instead. They'd be rougher on her. Ten years at Attica taught them that. They'd enjoy the husband too, and the strange thing was, Master knew that as soon as one of these husbands was willing to hand over his wife's rings, he'd be just as willing to give up his mouth and his asshole.

Marsha removed the collar and leash from her purse, and Master affixed them. She lowered herself to the floor... hands and knees only for this visit. A bowl of water was on the floor, if she needed it. A dog bowl.

AlayahRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlayahRouse

Master and Marvin lowered their baggy pants, then sat in comfortable chairs to watch the game. Their cocks were very large, even without being hard.

Once settled, Master took the leash and pulled Marsha'a face between his legs. Her face was pressed against his balls. "Lick," was all he said.

Every so often, Marsha's leash was passed from one man to the other, and Marsha resumed her role of licking the new pair of heavy, black balls while they enjoyed the game. Each time she was pulled over, she used her nose and cheek to nudge and hold aside a large black cock—an uncircumcised black cock. Every cultural taboo was being stripped away from Marsha.

This went on for an hour or more. Eventually, Marsha started feeling the urge to pee, but she dared not ask if she may pause her service to the men. Finally, she could not bear it anymore. She whispered, "Master, I'm sorry. I really need to use the bathroom."

Master looked at her, displeased, then handed the leash to Marvin.

"Marvin, walk the bitch out to the backyard so she can pee."

"NOO!" Marsha cried. She immediately resumed licking furiously, hoping to escape that humiliation.

"Take her to the front yard, then," Master countered.

Marsha remembered the teenagers outside, in front of the house. So far, her car was all they were watching.

"Please! Take me to the back yard!" Marsha begged.

Always on her hands and knees, Marvin walked her out back. Marvin held her leash and watched her the entire time as she lowered her pelvis and peed on the ground. The humiliation was beyond anything she could have imagined.

Once back inside, Master briefly petted Marsha's head when she resumed licking him. She was a good girl, but he would never tell her that.

Published 
Written by reader909
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments