Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and You

"The surprise of your lifetime."

6
1 Comment 1
7.6k Views 7.6k
583 words 583 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
The door closes, and I stand there with my back pressed against the wood, cool through the thin material of the shirt I had chosen to wear. The tip of my tongue snakes out of my mouth to slowly wet my lips as I look around the hotel room, my heart beating fiercely. I am having a hard time believing that the moment has finally come. This was something the two of us have been wanting for so long; it was almost inconceivable that it was finally here. I slowly move forward, inch by inch of the king size bed coming into view as I move with a quiet purpose. I smile when I see you.

You are laying in the middle of the large bed, propped up against the headboard by all four of the pillows provided by the hotel. You have kicked your shoes off and seem to be half-asleep as you stare vaguely toward the television set where some random movie is playing. Your chest rises with each breath you take, and you make a noise as you shift slightly.

I can not help but smile as I close the distance between myself and the end of the bed, facing you as I grab your ankles and pull you all the way down onto your back. I grab the remote and turn off the television before tossing the remote onto the floor. I rub my hands up the inside of your jean clad legs as I crawl onto the end of the bed and up to you. I move my hands over your hips and across your stomach, pushing your legs further apart with my knee as I kneel between them, leaning over and unfastening your jeans with my teeth. I look into your eyes, chuckling softly as I move your zipper down before grabbing the top of your jeans and pulling them down your legs, throwing them to the floor.

My eyes dance with pleasure as I look down to find you fully naked from the waist down.

tastyELLYY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyELLYY

You are not wearing panties under your jeans, your smoothly shaved pussy in full view. I have been dreaming of this moment for months, planning what I would do, dreaming of what you would do. I lick my lips again, laying on my stomach and using my fingers to gently pull your vaginal walls open, leaning in and running my tongue through your folds.

You start making small noises of pleasure that cause a warmth to spread through my body as I swirl my tongue around your clit, moaning under my breath. I gently nip your bud with my teeth before plunging my tongue deep into your pussy, wrapping my arms around your hips and pulling them off the bed as I bury my face in your pussy. Everything else fades away as you get louder, my own pleasure building as I sense your climbing toward your climax.

I growl as my body begins to tingle, using every part of my mouth to heighten your pleasure until the point of no return. As you scream, calling my name with your release, I smile against your pussy and lick up your juices before kissing up onto your stomach and then stretching out beside you. I wrap you in my arms and pull you close to my side, kissing you long and hard before pulling back to smile and look in your eyes. “It's so great to finally meet you in person, baby.”

Published 
Written by RenaB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments