Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting you today

"Two Lush members meet for the first and probably only time."

26
23 Comments 23
4.0k Views 4.0k
417 words 417 words
Dear Hunglikeadonkey,

Meeting you today.

Mark,

It was great to meet you today and I hope you caught your bus. First meetings are always awkward, especially as we are both expecting to go all the way. It’s not like a first date, where you can kiss and run.

Thank you for the nice comments about my apartment and the nice things you said about me. You have seen my pics on Lush, I hope I lived up to your expectations. You seemed quite pleased.

I hope you weren’t overawed by coming to my place. I realise that hotels are expensive and living at home with your mother made it difficult for me to come to yours.

You seemed very nervous and may I say, younger than your 29 years. I would put you around 19, personally. Perhaps, if we meet again, you will tell me how old you really are.

Did you like what I was wearing? I bought it with you in mind. It is a shame you ripped it in your haste to take it off me. It was quite expensive, but I don’t want you to worry about the cost. As long as you enjoyed yourself.

I didn’t expect you to cum as soon as we hugged in the bedroom. It was probably a mistake to sit chatting, drinking coffee beforehand. We should have got right down to it. We both had too much time to think about what was going to happen.

Anyway, your jeans and your ‘Batman’ underpants came out of the wash, okay, so your mother shouldn’t notice. You seemed worried she would be annoyed with you.

At least you had time to get into bed while I put them in the machine. I am used to men who are more experienced, but it was enjoyable. I would have preferred more attention being given to my breasts. I realise, that you haven’t done it too much, but a girl does like a bit of attention, and trying to put it in as soon as you are hard didn’t quite do it for me.

Still we got there in the end didn’t we? You are quite sweet when you cum. The way your eyes roll and shouting “Jesus Christ!” in my ear was …. sweet. It was a shame I didn’t cum at the same time, or even at all.

I have been meaning to ask you, where does the log in Hunglikeadonkey come from?

Abi

Published 
Written by fantasylady
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments