Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa’s Yellow Knickers

"Control wasn’t an option and getting caught was a bonus."

20
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

It was my turn to clean the flat, and that meant doing the dishes, hoovering, and the laundry, but I rolled over in bed and stuffed my hand down my knickers.

I heard the shower stop and realised that Melissa, my flat mate, had relinquished it. I reluctantly decided to get up.

 “Amanda, I’m just popping out, see you later.”

“OK,” I shouted back.

The door clicked shut and the silence engulfed me. I showered and dried and when I was back in my room I let the towel fall to the floor and I slipped on a clean night shirt. The old one was destined for the washing machine, as were most of the clothes that occupied my floor; including day old knickers, blouses, skirts and even a few pairs of tights.

I smiled at the one pair of stockings. As it happened, that night turned out to be great, with me ending up being a dirty stop-out and spending the night at the house of a guy that I met at the pub. It was all Melissa’s fault.

I pulled my clothes together and formed a pile under my arm. I dumped them on the floor and hit the button on the radio. Decent music invaded the room and slowly crept into every corner of the flat. I turned it up loud. I gathered more clothes and then I grabbed some of the kitchen stuff and added it to the growing pile.

More to go, I thought, as I estimated the mound of clothes.

I wandered into Melissa’s room. The floor was full, just like mine. We had a system though, and that was everything on the left was used and everything on the right was new. I started to pick up the obvious blouses, shirts and skirts and dumped them onto the pile.

That was about it, by my reckoning. I stuffed it into the washing machine. I decided that I could probably squeeze a few more small items in and wandered back to Melissa’s room.

I hadn’t noticed it the first time, but the room smelt of sex, and I knew that no one had stayed the night. Light filtered through the crack in the curtain illuminating a swath of ground next to the bed. I picked up a few pairs of knickers to the left of it but my eye was drawn to the yellow pair in the middle of the light. I bent down to pick them up; shocked at the wetness I immediately dropped them again. I wasn’t sure what kind of liquid had washed over them and I cautiously lifted my fingers to my nose.

Well, it wasn’t pee. I was thankful for that but I was now drawn to them in a strange and enticing way. I dropped the ones in my hand and picked the yellow knickers up. The sweet yet musty smell intoxicated me as I lifted them to my nose.

I sat on the edge of the bed and fondled Melissa’s knickers; turning them constantly in my hand. I came across the wet patch and knew that it was exactly where her pussy would have been. I felt heady, my eyes started to close as I found myself taking in deeper lungful’s of air.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

I wasn’t normally attracted to women, I knew Melissa didn’t care either way, but I preferred cock; though you wouldn’t know it, looking at me now, sniffing Melissa’s knickers like it was manna from heaven.

It was turning me on. I kept raising them to my face and sniffing loudly; taking in long deep breaths and letting it out slowly in case I lost the fragrance completely.

I stripped off my shirt and lay back on the bed; making myself comfortable. My fingers started to circle my sex. I placed Melissa’s knickers over my face and inhaled. My other hand pinched at my nipples as I bucked my hips.

I’m not sure why, but with my orgasm mounting I balled the knickers in my hand so that the wet patch was facing me, and as I fingered myself I sucked on them.

The taste was exquisite. I could sense my taste buds firing away; encouraged by the new sensations that exploded in my mouth. I was raising my bottom off the bed as I delved two fingers into me.

The radio blasted out the words of the Queen song, ‘Don’t stop me now – I’m having such a good time, I’m having a ball –

I thought they were very fitting, as I was, through all my senses, having a ball. I sucked Melissa’s juices into my mouth and brought myself off rather neatly on my fingers.

I gasped loudly and let out a few expletives on the way. My legs clenched together; grasping my fingers that were stuffed up my pussy and stopping them from moving. I bucked hard as my fingers slipped out and the palm of my hand pressed down hard on my pubis.

As I gasped for air, I listened to the song on the radio. The words rang out.

“Don’t stop me now – if you want to sniff my knickers – just give me a call.”

My mind registered that they were not the original words of the Queen song. My eyes shot open and I saw Melissa, watching me with her hand resting on the doorway. Singing away to herself and making the words up as she went along.

I was in shock. I got up, mumbling away to myself, trying to explain away my actions. I left her knickers on the bed. I pulled my top from the floor and started to walk out of the room; hoping that Melissa would stand aside and let me out.

Her hand came up on my chest and she pushed me backwards until my legs touched the bed.

“And where do you think you’re going,” she smiled.

With one small push – I was hers.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments