Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning by the Pool

48
35 Comments 35
17.8k Views 17.8k
727 words 727 words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
It was the first Saturday after our pool had been filled. The water hadn't really had time to get warm, so I hadn't really been swimming in it yet. My husband had taken a swim as soon as it was filled on Wednesday, and had gone in after work Thursday and Friday, but only briefly. I had stepped in deep enough to know that it was still too cold for me to go swimming.

He had gotten me up early to celebrate our new status as pool owners. We would be having guests later in the day for our first pool party, but he wanted us to have an inaugural swim first. I think he was a little annoyed that I still refused to swim.

He had sipped a cup of coffee and gone right out to the pool. He had jumped into the deep end and begun swimming laps before I'd even gotten outside. I had made a pitcher of fuzzy navels, which sat untouched on the table next to the carafe of coffee I'd brewed.

I sipped my coffee and watched him swim. It was a little too early for me to go into the pool, a little too cool in the early morning. I wore a white terry cloth robe over my naked body to keep out the chill.

After swimming what must have been twenty laps, he climbed out of the pool. The water droplets sparkled like diamonds in the light of the morning sun, and his bronze skin glowed like a golden god. I wrapped the towel around him and felt the firmness of his muscled chest and back as I helped him dry. Rubbing the towel down his body to dry him, I kissed his chest, stomach and thighs. .

Folding the towel, I put it on the ground at his feet and knelt in front of him. I put my hands on his hips and leaned forward to kiss his cock. Taking it in one hand, I rolled back his foreskin and uncovered the tip of his cock. I kissed him there, feeling the velvet softness against my lips as his cock became engorged in my hand. I could feel myself getting wet, and let my robe fall off my shoulders to the ground.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH



“I want you to come in my mouth,” I said.

Leaning forward, I took the head of his cock between my lips and touched it with my tongue. I looked up at him, meeting his eye. If he felt any surprise, he didn't let it show on his face. He touched the top of my head and smiled.

His cock had grown hard in my hand. I gently kissed the bottom of his cock from the underside of his head to his balls. I held it against my face, feeling the warmth of it against my cheek. I licked it all along the shaft and bounced it on my tongue and lips.

He moaned softly as I took his cock into my mouth, guiding it with my hand as I rubbed the end of it against my inner cheek. I sucked it gently for a moment, then clinched my left hand around my thumb. I squeezed hard as I balanced my weight to avoid falling forward and took him as deep as I could into my throat. His moan became louder, and his hand pressed harder on the top of my head. I slowly moved my mouth back, letting his cock come up out of my throat and then swallowing it again.

I cupped his balls in my right hand, let his rigid cock slide out of my throat into my mouth, where I sucked it until I felt him beginning to tense up with his oncoming orgasm. I moved my left hand between my legs and rubbed my clit, sending delicious shivers through me.

“I'm going to come,” he said seconds before filling my mouth with his sperm. I swallowed the first spurt, and felt him fill my mouth with another, then another. His body seemed to ripple all over as he pumped his serum into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, greedily sucking on his cock until I was certain that he'd emptied himself.

I stood and kissed him on the lips, hugging his neck with both arms. “You're delicious in the morning,” I said.

 
Published 
Written by Ruthie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments