Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Morning Memory

"How a Lush friend appeared to help me one morning."

26
21 Comments 21
999 Views 999
428 words 428 words

The sounds of passing cars in the street stir me far too early from my slumber.  Drowsily, I realize I am alone in bed, time yet to pass until the morning alarm.  I try to drift back towards sleep, but an incessant erection demands my attention down below.  I reach for my phone and Lush appears, ready and eager to tempt me.  Half-awake, I smile to see my far-flung friend and her green dot, hoping she will respond.  I message a single word, “Skype,” and I switch apps quickly, so I don’t miss her arrival there.

“Good morning,” I write, knowing in her time zone it is not yet midday.  “Good morning, Doc,” she replies. I lift the cover and snap a quick photo of my turgid cock to send her.  She responds with kisses, trailing down my neck and torso.  A second photo soon follows, my hand tightly gripped around the base of my pulsing erection.  I can almost hear her moan in appreciation as she texts me about kissing the swollen glans.

Stroke.

I begin to pump, matching my strokes to the rhythm of her imagined sucking.

Stroke.

A picture comes through, filling my vision with her bounteous breasts capped by broad brown areolae and thick nipples.  The valley between her heavy tits reminds me of pleasures imagined.

Stroke.  Stroke.

Faster I pump, knowing my free time is fleeting, and her next work assignment impending.

Stroke, stroke, stroke.

My eyes glued to the screen, reading her every word, her vivid description of how she is eagerly sucking my cock deep into her mouth and throat.  One hand to hold the phone, one to feverishly masturbate.

Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke.

I feel the urge to cum.  Her timing, impeccable.  How she knows that I am close to cumming, I do not know, as I don’t have a free hand to type.  But she is prepared for my seed.  Her mouth is hungry for me to finish.

THROB.

Throb.

Throb.

Throb.

Throb.

One massive burst of intense sensation followed by repeated weaker pulses, as I explode in my hand.  I send her one last picture, sated and limp.

I awaken to the combined sound of the alarm and my phone ringing.  Groggily, I answer the phone.

“Doctor Mike, this is Tina from the office.  Sorry to bother you so early in the morning, but I wanted to ask you about those pictures you sent me this morning….”

Published 
Written by notjustanyguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments