Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mouth Sex

"Joanna gives me a present."

31
21 Comments 21
12.0k Views 12.0k
778 words 778 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
My wife, Joanna, pulled me into her arms for a passionate kiss. Another kiss, this one slow and tender, as she unbuttoned my shirt. We’d just returned from our favorite restaurant where we had celebrated my birthday, and were still in the front hall.

“It’s time for your present, handsome. Be a good boy, and do as I say. And, don’t say a word.”

She reached for my tie, slid the knot loose, and pulled it off. I watched as she straightened it, smiled wickedly at me, then raised it to cover my eyes. I felt her wrap it around my head and tie it again, blindfolding me.

Joanna then began to slowly and carefully remove my clothes. Shoes and socks. My coat, then my shirt. I felt her tugging at my belt, then my slacks dropped to the floor. She helped me to step out of them, then tugged my boxers down and off. I could feel my erection bobbing in front of me.

“Mmm, someone’s ready to play.” I felt her take my heavy balls into her hand. “Follow me.”

She wrapped her finger and thumb around my sac above my balls, and led me by my balls through the living room and into the dining room. I heard a chair slide as her grip loosened.

“Sit.”

She helped me onto the chair, then pushed my hands behind my back. She wrapped what felt like a nylon stocking around my wrists, pulling them tightly together. I heard movement, then felt her lips lock on mine for a deep tongue kiss. She kissed my face, then my neck, and down to my chest. She kissed and sucked on each of my nipples. I heard her drop to her knees in front of me, as she pushed my knees wide apart.

Fingernails slowly scraped my balls, then a hand wrapped around my hard cock. Soft lips kissed the tip, then opened around it and took it inside. Soon, my cock was wet all over, and being pushed farther and farther inside. I felt my cock head push past her throat, and felt her lips touch my body as my cock was swallowed.

Up and down she went. I realized that I was moaning, and pulling at my arms, trying to reach to her.

AlannaBalti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlannaBalti

She just kept fucking my cock with her face.

Slow. Fast. I knew that I couldn’t last much longer, couldn’t take much more of this intense pleasure.

From near my ear I heard a moist sound. “She’s good, isn’t she?” Joanna whispered into my ear, as the mouth bounced on my cock. “I promised her that she’d get your cum. Give it to her.”

I instinctively turned my head toward Johanna and started to speak, but she kissed me again and buried my words. My hips started to buck, fucking back at the mouth as I sucked on my wife’s tongue.

Joanna pulled back, then pushed her mouth to my ear as she held my head. She spoke. “Give it to her. Do it.” Then she pushed her tongue into my ear.

A spasm went through me as her tongue tickled my ear. My hips shot up. I howled as I felt the first blast of cum shoot from my cock and into the warm mouth. Joanna’s lips returned to mine, her mouth wide open as she swallowed the noises coming from me. I shot again into the mouth, which never slowed. Another blast, my cock felt electric. The mouth sucked up every drop, creating a suction that literally sucked all the cum from me.

I finally fell back into the chair as the mouth slowly licked at my cock. I twitched as the tongue licked at my sensitive cock head, and a hand milked the remaining drops from me.

Joanna stood and I felt her still-clothed body push against my shoulder. I felt another clothed body push against my other shoulder, then heard the two girls kissing above me. It sounded sloppy and wet. I felt what must have been a drop of my cum land on my cheek as they kissed. I felt the unknown girl licking it off, and moments later heard the front door open and close.

Joanna was untying my wrists. “You know her, but neither one of us will ever tell you who she is.” Sitting on my lap, she kissed me again as she loosened the tie wrapped around my head. She tasted like cum.

“Follow me upstairs, I want you to watch me masturbate until you’re hard again. Then I want you to fuck me.”

Published 
Written by JosephWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments