Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Blind Date

"Bee has a truly memorable blind date."

33
11 Comments 11
835 Views 835
562 words 562 words

Author's Notes

"This just a short piece I thought of this morning."

I think we all have had a blind date who must have grown up on another planet. Was yours as memorable as mine? I doubt it. Mine started when a co-worker said he knew a guy who was new in the area and a great guy. He was coming into town in a week and was looking for someone to show him around. He couldn’t because his project was having a meltdown and he had to leave town to work to fix it.

He caught me during a long spell with no dates and no boy friends, and I told him I could. Steve described him as about a white guy, six ft two, with brown hair, good-looking, and named Rigel.

When I picked him up at Steve’s and first saw him, I was shocked. Blind dates are almost always shorter, fatter, and more homely than described, but not Rigel. It was a good thing I was wearing jeans and not a skirt, because, god, he was panty-dropping beautiful. My perfect ideal in the flesh. 

I was able to recover in time to not embarrass myself. God, I hope I did. He was umm, umm delicious-looking. My tits were poking out, and my pussy was getting wet. I could picture him between my thighs with both of us naked.

“Hi, I’m Bee, your guide today. And you're..."

He interrupted me, “Rigel. God, you’re beautiful enough to eat.” Then he licked his lips.

Beautiful enough to eat? I could go for that. Umm, yes! Shall I invite him to spend the rest of the day at my place?

“So where are you from, Rigel?”

Adhara_hiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adhara_hiller

He hesitated. “Rigel, I’m named for where I’m from. You’ve never heard of it, I’m sure.”

Okay, Rigel. I thought I remembered it as a star name, but okay. If he was from that Rigel, he was a long way from home.

I took him to see the Golden Gate Bridge first so we could walk on it and view the Bay. By the time we got on the bridge proper, we were holding hands, and near the midpoint, we were kissing—not just kissing, intense kissing.

Not only is he panty-dropping beautiful, he’s a panty-dropping kisser. I’d love to drop my panties for him. That’s not all I would be willing to drop for him.

He was funny in a strange way. A lot of my jokes he took literally He had a slight accent that I couldn’t place—kind of musical.

He was attentive and liked to touch me, not in an offensive way. Rather, in a way, I enjoyed. I did mention he was panty-dropping beautiful, didn’t I?

We spent time in China Town exploring the shops and had dinner.

We got back to Steve’s place, and he invited me in. I was hoping for an explosive interlude. It wasn’t long before I had him naked, and he had me naked too. We were kissing, and his hands were on my tits and exploring me all over, and I had my hand on his cock. I grinned at him and said, ”I’d like you to eat me, please.”

“Okay, I’ll start the barbecue.”

Did I say he tended to take me literally? I made it out alive.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments