Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Night on Tinder

"Her husband left her as a pandemic was starting. I kept her company."

12
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"It only takes a minute to comment or vote. Stories get thousands of views, but the authors get very little feedback or appreciation. <p> [ADVERT] </p> If you read the whole thing and appreciate the time and effort from the author then leave a note or just vote!"

I’m not someone who denies what’s going on in the world.  This was back in the early weeks of the pandemic.  Wearing a mask wasn’t common yet.  There were maybe a thousand confirmed cases in my city, which seemed like a lot, but nobody was panicking yet.  Even though we all assumed the total was higher.

I had not been into my office in a few weeks.  Other businesses were slower to close.  Bars and restaurants were all shuttered.  When I fired up Tinder, I thought the best thing I could hope for was some dirty chat.  I’m someone who’s always been very sexually active and going it alone with no inspiration wasn’t cutting it for me.

My profile was blunt.  Something along the lines of “we are all home alone and horny,” why not enjoy some adult flirting.  Sure, it was cheesy, but also direct.  You can’t write a novel on a Tinder profile.

I got a few bites and we sent a few flirty messages back and forth.  Some were more than flirty.  One sent pictures.

Then there was Jordan.  

Jordan wanted to be fucked.  I thought she meant a few weeks later when the pandemic would obviously be over and we’d all be back to our normal lives.  Because that’s what we were dumb enough to think in March 2020.

We went back and forth for a couple of days.  Then we ended up talking on the phone.  She mentioned that she lived in a remote suburb.  

“What’s an attractive woman in her twenties doing way out there?” I asked.  “I thought it was all soccer moms and trophy wives?”

“I was trying to be a trophy wife,” she responded.  “And he cheated on me.  Now he’s moved out and I’m all alone in this big house in the middle of nowhere.”

“I wish I could keep you company.”

“Then come over,” she said.  

Jordan was hot.  She had dark hair and glasses and resembled Zooey Deschanel, but with brown eyes.  

“What about the pandemic?”

“I haven’t been out in two weeks, have you?”

I’d only made quick trips to the store to buy groceries.  

It took me nearly an hour to get there.  She lived pretty far out in a suburban McMansion in a planned community on a golf course.

That kind of drive always makes me think.  Am I making the right decision here?  Am I about to get mugged? Will I get COVID?

But I hadn’t had sex in weeks.

She met me at the door in a sleeveless red shift dress.  Her hair was down and she had her dark-framed glasses on and wedge sandals.

Jordan told she was just happy to have some company and we could hang out and watch a movie.  I don’t even remember what she turned on, honestly.  We were in her media room and she turned down the lights and had her head on my shoulder in a matter of minutes like we were on a third date and taking things slow.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

She had thick, muscular thighs and my hand went right to one.  I started squeezing it.  Then we started making out.

Everything about it felt like freshman year college kids taking our time.  Gradually, she ended up on her back on the couch with me on top of her.  I pushed her dress up enough to feel her damp black panties.  We started dry humping.

“I haven’t been with anyone except my husband since college,” she told me.  

I knew she’d been working a part-time job at a country club when she was in school and had ended up dating and marrying a rich older member.  

“When was the last time he fucked you?” I asked

“It’s been months.”

I couldn’t imagine a scenario where anyone would pass up fucking Jordan.  Even if he was also screwing a younger woman on the side.

“This was supposed to be my time to cut loose now that he’s gone,” she pouted.

“Where’s your bedroom?” I asked.

She had started removing things from their marriage, but there were still pictures around.  Her husband looked like a generic douche in his fleece vests and khakis.  

In the hall, I pressed her against the wall next to a photo of them on some tropical beach.  

I pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress and slid it off her shoulders.  She let it fall to the floor.  Her black lacy bra matched her panties.  I turned her around and kissed her next to the smiling face of the man I was about to cuckold.

We made our way to the bedroom.  I got out of my clothes quickly and Jordan did the same.  Her body was a work of art.  She’d spent the last several years just sculpting it while she sat at home spending her husband’s money.

She dropped to her knees and went right to work on my cock.

“He hated blow jobs,” she told me.  “He didn’t like giving up control.”

She bobbed her head up and down my shaft.

“What else did he hate?”

“Anal,” she said. “Never did it once.”

“Well sounds like you’re overdue,” I said.

I half-wished she hadn’t taken all the pictures out of the bedroom.  His was hot fucking her in the ass in the bedroom she’d shared with him, but it may have been hotter to do it while he “watched.”  

I couldn’t get all the way in, but she fucked her ass.  When she came, I pulled out and took off the rubber and let her blow me some more.  Then I came on her face.  She took off her glasses and licked my seed off them.

I stayed over that night and we didn’t get much sleep.  After that, I saw her one more time.  Then everyone got more paranoid about the pandemic and life moved on. Some things are only meant to be flings.  



 

 

 

Published 
Written by DallasWonderland
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments