Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wet dream

"One man's dream becomes his temporary reality"

5
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
609 words 609 words
This morning I awoke slowly, dreaming of you as I heard the sounds of birds outside my window. The vision of you next to me awakening in bed would have made me smile if I was awake. I kissed you softly in my dream, awakening you to the pressure of my lips on yours. Your soft lips responded, as if gasping for air that I was denying them by the cover of mine. They searched for contact against mine as we kissed lazing in my dream, my beautiful dream of you next to me in the bed with sunlight streaming through the windows.

We continued to kiss, as if we have done this many times before but we were savoring every moment of these soft butterfly kisses. Wishing this was true, knowing it was a dream but it feeling so real, I wanted it to continue all morning, your lips on mine sweetly sharing the moment in the morning together while our hands reached out for one another to pull each of us closer. You slid on top of me, your hair dangling down. I took in the aroma of your shampoo and felt the strands against my cheeks. My lips reached for you, wanting to feel the texture of your skin and sweet kisses that you returned delicately.

My mind resisted waking, wanting this to last forever, feeling you upon me in the morning light while we kissed and caressed each other. Physically, slowly I awakened as I felt the pressure of my morning wood press up into your body. Is it your body? I dreamed of you turning, your sexy body sliding upwards so that I could kiss your second pair of lips. I tasted the sweet morning dew that you deliciously offered me. I licked and kissed your lips, hoping that they would open for me as I felt a pair of hands on my penis, slowly rubbing the underside.

My breath picked up, trying to catch up as I slowly licked and kissed you, the taste like delicious honey that I don't ever want to stop trickling onto my lips, my cock going from morning wood to stiff as a log as fingers teased and touched the head.

MargoLorann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoLorann

Your gentle touches drove my lust higher as my tongue pierced between your labia, getting its first tastes directly from the source. The stimulation drove me to want more. Your tastes made my mouth water as your flavor made my mouth drool better than any dog that Pavlov had. My cock felt fingers delicately sliding up and down at the same rythym of my tongue lapping at your pussy and my heart and libido accelerated.

My breath turned into moans as my libido awakened from your touch. My mouth released your name combined with words like "oh" and "God", as if all three had the same meaning in three different languages. My penis twitched more as it was teased and stroked relentlessly, you moving your hips into my mouth as I tongue you and taste you.

Feeling release imminent, my cock so hard, my tongue tasted and drooled over the breakfast that I never want to end. My moans continued, my ears surprised that no muffling of the sounds released from my mouth occurs. I felt wetness seeping from my cock as I reached the climax of my experience. I awakened to feel wet juicy cum running down my cock, covering my waistline, no idea how it got there without help from sexual stimulations. Then I remembered the fingers delicately teasing my cock, and wonder whose hand was really making my cock tingle and cum with delight.

Published 
Written by BiguyinBoston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments