Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Never Too Much

11
5 Comments 5
5.9k Views 5.9k
999 words 999 words
We were watching internet porn. This time together. She had caught me as I was jerking off and wanted to know what was turning me on so much. We had a great relationship, in a lot of ways, so this was not embarrassing at all. But she did wonder at what I was getting into.

I loved to spend a little time watching tubes of ladies who were treated a little roughly, if you know what I mean. I didn't like it if they seemed to be coerced or not wanting the treatment they were getting. But a lot of the girls seemed to like being used in a hardcore manner, so to speak.

Now Greta was watching with me, holding my hard cock, and the girl on the screen was getting her face slapped as a prick was rammed into her mouth. She was gagging and crying, but she had begged for it in the first place, so I was enjoying it. I hoped Greta was getting into it too.

I had my arm around her, with my hand resting on her breast. She was naked and so was I. Nothing unusual about that around the house, and I was squeezing her tit as she slowly stroked my hard on. The girl in the tube was getting a facial at the moment, having sperm covering her face, and then taking a finger to wipe it off and into her mouth. She grinned widely, showing all the cum she had in her mouth, and then she swallowed it all and let everyone know it was fully gone.

"My god, did she really like having that done to her?" Greta asked this as I held her tit and she kept jacking my cock.

"Yep, doll. I think she did like it. She liked it all. I think it's a real turn on for some ladies. I've seen them really rubbing out a great orgasm while they were being used. I suppose it's just another way to enjoy sex for some girls. And guys too, I suppose."

"I guess we could try it sometime. I mean, I was getting a little greasy while that was going on. Want to touch me and see how wet I am?"

"Why not now? Yeah, I see you're fucking wet now. Jesus, Greta, I think you're a slut!" I laughed and she did too. Then I stood up and slapped her face.

"What the fuck! Why'd you do that, asshole?" She yelled at me, but I simply slapped her again, and then grabbed her hair and pulled her off the couch.

"Down. Down on your knees you whore!" I took my prick, still hard, and smacked her face.

She looked astonished for a moment and then looked into my eyes and said, "Yes please, Daddy. Please teach me, honey."

It was done. She was into it and I sure as hell was, too. Her tits were dangling and I reached down with one hand and twisted it as hard as I could.

AgathaaSpencer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgathaaSpencer

She whimpered, and her mouth was agape so I crammed my cock in and her mouth began sucking me like she needed it for sustenance. She needed it to survive. She fucking needed my cock. And I needed to use her.

I was yelling at her to suck my cock. Suck it bitch. And she did, moaning as she gagged. I was rough and she didn't seem to care. I mean, she did care. She was fucking loving it. She was my little slut now and I was enjoying the hell out of fucking her face.

"Gagagagagaga...gagagaga." That was her response to my thrusts deep into her throat, and I slapped her face again.

"You like this, baby? You like it?" I cried out, and she nodded her head while keeping my prick in her mouth. My hand had left her breast but she was now pinching her own nipples and a hand was cramming fingers into her pussy. That girl was having fun and so was I. I was fucking her face and needing to fill her with spunk.

Then, after about ten minutes of using my baby with my prick, I was ready to cum.

"Yeah, baby, yeah. Cum for me Mark," she cried out knowing I was close.

I jerked my cock as she stayed on her knees looking up with her blue eyes, begging for my loving. I squirted once out across her face and then she took it in again and sucked hard, taking all I had. Taking my cum and swallowing it down. Then grinning up at me. I leaned down and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips. I sat down on the couch.

She stood up as I grinned there lying back on the cushions. She slapped my face.

"What the hell? Hey babe, what the fuck." I was pissed. She just slapped me again and laughed. Then she stepped up onto the couch and grabbed my head.

"Now it's your turn, you little shit! Suck my pussy. Do it now. I need to cum good and you're going to do it you fucking asshole." With that she bent her knees and pressed her pussy into my face. I smelled the juices she had been dripping and I eagerly ate it up, licking her slit and the lips of her hot pussy. She was grinding up against my face and I could barely breathe, but I wanted to suck her honey. And she wanted to use me.

"You like that, Daddy? Do you, you fucking prick. Eat that pussy you little bitch." I would have laughed if I could but I was busy licking her wet slit pressed into my nose and mouth. I was jerking my prick with a hand and I was getting hard again.

She screamed out my name and kept bucking up into my face. She was cumming good for me. Cumming good for Daddy. My baby loved me.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments