Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Look

3
1 Comment 1
4.2k Views 4.2k
701 words 701 words
With a simple sultry look, she has you melting in your seat. She takes a step towards you, gripping the bottom of her shirt and staring into your eyes. You are glued to your seat, waiting for her. She rips the shirt off, freeing her breasts from the confines of the shirt. She takes one more step, and suddenly she's close enough to taste. You reach up with one hand, grab her soft breast, and try to bring it to your mouth. She stops you, this is her play time. It is then you notice that the bulge in your dress pants is becoming very uncomfortable. You try to adjust yourself only to be slapped on the hand.

"Don't take your eyes off me."

She reaches behind her to unzip the pencil skirt outlining her beautiful curves. It drops to reveal a blue lace g-string resting lightly on her hips. You're salivating, and your mind is begging for a touch, caress, anything. Your cock is straining against the fabric, desperate to free itself. She slips a slim leg over top of you, straddling you. You begin to pant. She takes her hair out of her ponytail, and lets the long tendrils dangle down onto her breasts. She leans forward and kisses your forehead, then slowly moves down to your lips.

You run your hands up and down her back, she surprisingly allows it. You take it one step farther by running your hands down and cupping her ass into your palms. She lets out a small sigh, and quickly climbs off of you, and orders you to stand. The second you do she has her hands on your belt, tugging, forcing it off. She kneels down and unzips you. You stare down at her expectantly, and she slides down the pants and boxers with ease. She smiles when she sees the pre-cum already oozing out of the tip. She runs a thumb over the tip, and starts sliding her hand up and down your shaft.

You groan loudly, you've been waiting for this for awhile. She brings her mouth to the lip and gently licks up some of your pre-cum.

laurenskates
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laurenskates

You groan, realizing how close you already are. She knows this too, and stops. You start to protest, but are silenced with one look from her. She stands, giving you a full view of those beautiful breasts, before slipping out of her panties, leaving her completely naked in front of you. You can't help but stare at the bare pussy glistening in front of you. 

"Get on your knees."

You do without any hesitation. She straddles your face and you grip her ass, inhaling the musky scent of her. Without any direction, you start rubbing your nose against her clit, and licking the folds of her pussy. She moans loudly, you're doing a great job. You release one hand from an ass cheek, and use to fingers to glide into her dripping pussy. She has become butter in your hands. You start to pump into her, faster, and you begin to hear her raspy breaths. You take her clit in your mouth, begin to suck, and that's when she explodes. She coats your fingers in her juice, and she's trying to catch her breath. 

"Stand up."

Quickly, you rise trying to hold onto her to keep her steady. She bends over the chair, facing her ass right at you. You step up, and in one quick moment, are up to the hilt inside her. You let out a deep groan, and begin pumping into her, going as hard as you can. She's letting out little whimpers, the aftermath of her first orgasm still present. You push into her a few more times before releasing your seed deep inside her pussy, your cock twitching. At your satisfied groans, she begins to come again, this time coating your cock in her juices. You pull out of her to watch your cum drip out of her. 

"Thanks, I needed that."

She dresses, but leaves her panties off so she can drip out your cum as she walks down the hallway. You walk back to your office with only thoughts of her crossing your mind.

Published 
Written by sgp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments