Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only Human

"A horny husband runs interference so his hotwife can have her way with the Mayor"

16
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
721 words 721 words

Author's Notes

"Trying to produce a series of quick reads for people to enjoy. You may see Trish and David again soon. Follow my profile to find out when."

“Did you see him staring at my tits?” Trish asked David.

“He’s only human, Darling,” David responded. “Everyone in this room has enjoyed them tonight.”

It was true, and Trish knew it. Despite turning fifty that year, she had the body of a thirty-year-old and breasts that most porn stars would kill for. The dress she had worn tonight was designed to enhance her assets even further. 

“He’s pretty good-looking,” she sighed, “I wonder if I could tempt him.”

“You know you could, now might be a good time. He’s looking pretty bored with that bloke who has him bailed up.”

“Good idea. Will you cover the wife?”

“For you, my dear, anything.”

Trish kissed him lightly and walked towards the Mayor. David looked around for the Mayor’s wife and started to walk towards her. He looked forward to hearing about Trsh’s adventure later in the evening and the accompanying passionate reclaiming. He couldn’t quite explain it, sex with Trish was fantastic, but when she had been with other men, it was beyond fantastic. 

“Excuse me, could I interrupt a moment to ask the mayor something,” Trish smiled sweetly at the man talking to the Mayor. 

The Mayor looked relieved. The man talking to the Mayor looked at Trish’s chest and forgot what he was talking about. 

“What did you want to ask? Trish, wasn’t it?”

“Ah yes, I need to ask a question about zonings,” Trish replied, “in private if possible?”

The man took the hint and wandered off. 

“Would you prefer my office?” the Mayor asked with a look in his eye that encouraged Trish. 

“That would be wonderful,” she told him. 

With a glance around the room, he took Trish by the elbow and guided her from the function room. 

David made small talk with the Mayor’s wife, Katie, while Trish approached the Mayor. 

“What was your wife asking him about?” Katie asked. 

“Support for the arts, I believe,” David replied with the first thing that came to mind, “she owns a gallery.”

HelenaAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaAdams

“And that’s not something you want to know about?”

David shrugged. “I’m sure I’ll hear the answer soon enough.”

“Are you a jealous man, David?”

“No, why?”

“Because my husband is taking your wife somewhere other than this room, and knowing my husband as I do, he’ll be attempting to fuck your wife within five minutes.”

“Should we go and stop them?” David asked, “does this bother you?”

“It doesn’t bother me,” Katie smiled, “quite the opposite, though if I’m honest. I’d like to have been invited. Your wife is stunning.”

“She is indeed,” David smiled, “I’ll put you both in touch.”

Katie grabbed two glasses of wine from the passing waiter and handed one to David. They clinked glasses and smiled at each other. 



Trish wasted no time when the Mayor ushered her into his office. Kissing and pushing him down onto his chair, she expertly undid the zip on his pants. Kneeling in front of him, she freed his cock from his underwear. 

Trish had sucked and fucked many sizes and shapes of cocks. The one that twitched in front of her was decidedly average, but she still went to work enthusiastically. Trish loved to give head. 

She swallowed his cock easily, rolling her tongue around the base, lubricating his whole shaft before going up and down. 

“Oh, that’s it,” the Mayor encouraged. 

Trish knew she could finish him quickly, she was an expert. She could make him last too, but that wasn’t her plan tonight. She sped up, grazing her teeth slightly on his shaft. 

“Ohhhhh.”

It was enough, but she increased the pressure slightly. 

“I’m coming,” he said, trying not to shout around the empty offices. 

A few more movements and Trish felt the warm salty stream in her mouth. She swallowed it down, not leaving a trace 

“Oh, that was so good,” the mayor thanked her as she got to her feet and adjusted her dress. 

“Maybe if you visit my gallery sometime, I’ll have some more for you,” Trish replied, smiling and left the office. 

Published 
Written by JakeStrong
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments