Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Organic

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do"

21
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
679 words 679 words

"Promise you'll drop that first test?" I said from my knees.

"Of course sweetheart, I'll add extra credit too. Let's call it, extracurricular achievement," my professor said with a smile.

I was having a real tough time as of late, this was probably one of the most trying semesters I've ever had. Between an internship, working full-time and four classes, organic chemistry was kicking my ass. But on that fateful Friday morning when I walked into my professor's class in a last ditch effort for a better grade, it had all come down to this. 

I timidly undid his belt buckle and let his trousers fall to the floor as his cock grew in his underwear. I could see it throbbing ever so slightly beneath the fabric, a wet spot hinting at the presence of precum. I pulled down his briefs and was almost slapped in the face by his spring-loaded cock, the thick purple mushroom head pulsating with sexual energy.

"Go on now, I have a class in about fifteen minutes," he chided.

I took his cock into my mouth and began to do my due diligence, making up with my mouth and hands what I couldn't do with my brain. I gripped the base of his member and licked around and under his head with gusto, kissing the tip before taking it into my mouth. I pulled half of him in, slowly working his shaft as he leaned back against his desk and groaned in pleasure. I started to grow wet as he gripped the top of my head, guiding me as I bobbed back and forth on his cock. 

I have to get this over with.

I grabbed his buttocks and forcefully took him within my throat, swallowing him whole, my nose nuzzled in his pubic hair which faintly smelled of baby powder. I breathed shallowly through my nose, adjusting to his size in my esophagus before he grabbed both sides of my head and began to fuck my face. I dropped one hand into my skirt as he abused my throat, rubbing my clit as tears poured out of the corners of my eyes from choking on his meat. 

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

"Oh you dirty fucking slut, taking me all in like that!"

I pulled away and gasped for air, a long string of saliva connecting my bottom lip to the tip of his pulsating head. I spit on his cock and went back to sucking before using both hands to twist and tug at the thick shaft. He began to moan incessantly as I worked him good, vaccuum sealing his cock and swirling around it's underbelly with my tongue. I paused only to take one of his balls in my mouth and deftly slipping a finger into his ass.

"Woah, the total package! You really want to pass my class!" he laughed.

I ignored his goading and took both balls into my mouth, swirling them around before taking his dick into my mouth once more. I wrapped both of my hands around his shaft and went back to jerking him with reckless abandon.

"Yea that's it right there bitch, don't stop."

I could feel his urethra expand and slipped my finger in his ass again as his breathing grew more erratic. 

"Fuck I'm gonna cum, stay still," he groaned.

I sat on my haunches as he bucked back and forth in my mouth before releasing spurts of cum into my mouth, there was so much some dribbled out of the corner of my mouth and onto my blouse.

"Uhhhhhh fuck!" he exclaimed as he held my head and climaxed.

I dutifully swallowed his load, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand, standing up as he gathered his things.

"So will you drop that test?" I inquired.

"Well Ms. Smith I don't believe solely fellatio warrants a whole test being dropped, but I will add extra credit."

"But you said you would!"

"And I will. Maybe if you were willing to do some more extracurriculars..."

 

Published 
Written by DazzlingLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments