Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orgasm Journal

"During the pandemic I found it difficult to socialise, so I began keeping an orgasm diary, which I recently rediscovered."

10
6 Comments 6
748 Views 748
776 words 776 words

During the pandemic, I found it difficult to socialise.  I was single at the time and meeting people was a challenge. I had rejoined Lush during the pandemic, and the people I met here helped me to focus on solo pleasure and my orgasms. I grew to really appreciate just being with my erotic self. 

I began keeping an orgasm diary, which I recently rediscovered.  

When: September 13, 2020

Where:  My bed

I got out of the shower, wrapped my towel around me, then air-dried my body in the bedroom. I felt clean and free of the sweat from my workout. I touched my hand to my chest. My skin still felt soft from the heat from my shower. 

My laptop on my bedroom table was still open to our texts. I  scrolled through the transcription of you and me from earlier today. 

I got instantly hard again and started teasing my cock with my right hand and fingers, letting them dance up and down my shaft. I moved my right thumb over my head, then massaged it slowly as pleasure conquered my body. 

I read the message about you pulling me deeper inside you, I couldn’t control myself and began stroking faster and imagining we were back at it, word-fucking each other and feeling your entire body bring mine to a surging orgasm. 

When: September 14, 2020

Where: My living room. 

I was on my sofa, reading a magazine, idly touching my cock, and feathering the tip and veins on the shaft.  

My fingertips were massaging my shaft when I got a text from Irene, my ex-girlfriend. 

I started thinking of all the wonderful things she and I did together. I savoured each memory. I thought about how she liked every inch of her body to be kissed, especially her back, where I would make figure eights with licks and kisses up and down her spine.  

Then she’d turn over and I’d slide inside her. 

I kept playing that sequence on a loop in my mind until my breath caught and my thumb moved up my shaft. I held it for a second, then stroked until I felt my orgasm rush out of me. I moaned as hot cum cascaded over my fingers.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

When: September 18, 2020

Where: My bedroom

I was working out with my small weights. It’s my day off from race training. It was warm in my room, so I was in my tight-fitting, short-cut boxer briefs. 

I finished working my abs, panting a bit. It was quiet in my apartment, so I started touching myself and feeling my shape in my underwear. 

Stroking and touching through the fabric, I started to think about the time with Irene and Eva -- our unexpected threesome.  

We were naked, alive, and hungry for each other. She invited Irene and me between her legs, and we licked her shaved pussy in tandem. Our tongues met across her clit, and we kissed as sex hissed into our bodies.

I remember Irene’s voice. “I want to watch you two fuck.”  

I slipped my hand past the elastic; my cock was hard, humming, and ready.

I touched my tip, and pre-cum emerged. I painted my shaft and whispered, “fuck,” to the empty room.

One more touch, then a release. 

When: September 21, 2020

Where: My bed

Our text exchange yesterday had me humming with erotic feelings, such that when we both signed off, I put down my phone and immediately reached between my legs. I  wrapped my right hand around my cock, and let my fingers feather down my shaft.   

My first stroke had me in dreamland, transported by our conversation about when you met Robert. 

When you told me about the first time you fucked him the images flashed in my mind: your bed, that rainy afternoon, the way your voice caught itself when he entered you.   

I imagined what it would be like to be inside you, what it would feel like to feel your pussy slide over my cock. I pictured the movement of our bodies. I could almost smell the sex perfume filling the air.  

I thought about what it would feel like to rock my hips and go deeper inside. I would slide in and out of your pussy diagonally, then move up in you with my cock riding along your clit. 

All of this swirled in my mind as I brought myself off and moaned a delightful moan.

Published 
Written by beckett_99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments