Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Painted Piggies

"She didn't understand what was going on in my head, but she gave in anyway."

1
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
594 words 594 words
This is the first story of many for me – the first real fetish 'sexperience' I have had.

Straight from high school we were together, B and I. We shared six great years together. Every single day was a new day, and new and more exciting things came to us. It seemed like we were willing to try anything with each other. She gave great head and I would deliver a fantastic ecstasy for her with my tongue, but there was one thing that hadn't been explored. Our fetishes.

I have a foot fetish like you wouldn't believe. The slightest peek of beautiful painted toes and soft skin of her feet turned me on. I was reluctant to tell her for a long time. I was embarrassed. I felt it was a strange fetish to have. So I kept it to myself.

One afternoon, we were fooling around, tickling and teasing each other. She went for my feet. I laughed and kicked as they are very ticklish, but something else happened as well. I grew an astounding erection. So I had no choice, I told her all about it. What does she do? She starts trying to massage my feet. One at a time on the edge of the bed with her back pressed against my stomach. Slowly she rubbed and gently she kneaded.

For the first time ever, my feet were being touched. It never happens. I grew into her back quickly. She felt this. She turned her head and kissed me over her shoulder. I kissed back, then down her neck and shoulders. She stopped me. I didn't understand.

B stood up slowly, turned around, bent down and began taking my pants off. I was not able to say no, nor did I try.

TerriSheldon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TerriSheldon

She pushed me to lay on my back, so I did. As I lay there completely vulnerable, she stripped off her pants and shirt exposing her naked flesh. She then crawled up beside me and slowly started masturbating me, kissing and sucking gently occasionally too.

What happened next set my fetish into stone. She lay back, legs slightly spread apart and close enough that I could see and feel her. She gripped my cock with her soft soles and started masturbating me with a gentle grip. Sliding her sexy feet up and down my shaft I began to throb. I reached up and began fingering her vigorously. The faster I moved my hand, the faster she moved her feet.

On and on we went, playing with each other until I was so close to blowing all over her feet. Precum was pouring out of me at a very quick rate by that point, lubricating her soles on my cock perfectly. The throb began to get stronger and stronger. I looked down to see what was happening and the sight of being jacked off with my girlfriend's perfect soft feet was enough to put me over the edge.

Out it shot! Loads of hot cum began shooting upward very ferociously all over her feet. I was spent, but I did not give up. I worked my way up her leg, kissing softly as I went.

I buried my face into her and began licking and kissing until I was ready to give her everything I could. This would be the first time of many that our sex started with my very own fetish. And it wasn't even the best sex I have ever had. But it was a damn good place to start and probably one of the hottest to.
Published 
Written by Thighmuffs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors