Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Passion

15
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
637 words 637 words

Author's Notes

"A couple give in to desire."

He pushed her forcibly into the room, shoving the door shut behind him with his foot. They kissed passionately before he spun her around and pushed her up against the wall. Lifting her dress up over her arse he discovered she had no knickers on. She reached behind and helped him as he fumbled with his trousers. His cock was rock hard and he rubbed it up and down her pussy as she shivered with anticipation of what was about to come.

Slowly he slipped the head of his cock between her pussy lips and then withdrew teasing her.

"Please," she whispered, "give it to me."

"You want it, beg," he replied, "tell me how much you want my hard cock in your warm, wet pussy."

He leaned in and turned her face to kiss.

"Give it to me, I want to feel your cock sliding in and out of me. Throbbing driving deep into me. I want you to hear me moaning with pleasure. Please stop teasing drive it into me."

Grabbing her shoulders, he pushed forcibly with his hips and pulled her backwards at the same time his cock slipped fully into her warm and wet pussy. She gasped and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of being full of cock. She pushed back further to take him in a deep as she could. As she rocked forward exposing his cock her juices glimmering on the shaft in the soft light of the bedside lamp. Quickly he rammed it back in and started to pound his cock in and out of her pussy. He grabbed her hips to go faster and she moaned with pleasure.

Suddenly he stopped and withdrew, spinning her around they locked in a passionate kiss and he walked her slowly back towards the bed. Quickly he lifted her dress over her head and pushed her back onto the bed. Just as quickly he undressed and grabbing her legs, he spread them wide and climbed between them. As he leaned down to kiss her hungrily, she felt his cock pierce her pussy again and she wrapped her legs around his torso and pulling him deeper into her.

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

The pace quickened and then slowed as he slammed into her. She threw her head back exposing her long slender neck to him. He leaned in and kissed it before resuming his frantic thrusting. His hand moved to her throat and slowly squeezed. She moved her hands and gripped his wrist, not to stop him, but to encourage him to squeeze harder. This feeling excited her....

He pulled her up to a sitting position and tweaked the nipples on her breasts before spinning her round onto all fours. Just as quickly his cock returned to the warm embrace of her pussy. He smacked her arse and she dropped forward arms spread out to the side her arse inviting more smacks.

His pace quickened and she gripped the bed sheet, scrunching it up in her hands and she felt an orgasm rip through her.

He continued to plough into her as the orgasm subsided and another started to build, she loved the way he treated her as a fuck toy when he got this horny, like a pent up rage it had to be released and her pussy was the perfect place for him to release it. A gigantic orgasm rolled over her, her screams echoed around the room as his cock started to throb and with a groan of his own he released his seed into her.

They lay entwined for five or six minutes his cock slowly retracting and slipping out of her pussy. The last drops of his sperm dripping down onto the sheet beneath where it was joined more of his cum mixed with her juice as it seeped from her pussy.

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments