Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pat's Quick Threesome Isn't Enough

"Two cocks might be a fantasy for some, but it wasn't enough for Pat on this night."

12
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
320 words 320 words

Author's Notes

"This is Pat's story of a night of lust."

"I had dreamt of this so many times, and now it was about to come reality. There were two cocks, just for my pleasure. I couldn't get on my hands and knees fast enough.

When the first one slid inside me, I gasped. It felt even bigger than it had when I held it. I welcomed the feeling as he started to slowly move in and out of me and moved forward to take the second in my mouth. I licked and kissed until I could hear him practically begging me to suck it. I opened my mouth and let it slide on my tongue to the back of my throat.

I started moving back and forth, revelling in having two hard cocks. The cock in my mouth would touch the back of my throat whenever the cock behind me was pushed deep inside me.

My muffled moans turned to muffled screams as they started to move faster. I felt two hands grab my head as if to hold me in place while this delicious cock pistoned in and out of my mouth.

I could tell they were both about to cum, and I wanted to feel them both explode at the same time. I focused as much as I could to try to make it happen.

Suddenly, I felt that familiar twitch and heard a cry of ecstasy as the first cock erupted deep inside of me. That was apparently enough for the cock in my mouth as stream after stream of cum shot out of it. Usually, I don't spill a drop, but there was too much, and it dribbled out the corners of my mouth. I scooped it up with my fingers and sucked them clean.

As the two of them lay there, spent, I gathered my clothes and quickly got dressed. I wanted to head back to the bar.

Two wasn't going to be enough tonight."

Published 
Written by BiGuyAJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments