Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Prey

25
19 Comments 19
2.8k Views 2.8k
775 words 775 words

Author's Notes

"Primal play fits underneath the umbrella of BDSM, involving a predator and prey. As in this story, this type of play is mutually enjoyable by both and fills the needs of both. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Special thanks to my good friend, the incomparable poet, Fluttered, for lending his poetic magic to help me tell this story!"

I pick up your scent and slowly approach you, unbuttoning my shirt. Your pheromones deeply affect me. Your scent is feeding my body, every sinew of mine is taught, every pore open. My whole body aches to taste you and make you succumb. You remain very still. Unmoving. Pensive. Contemplating your predicament, knowing you are being hunted. Your eyes never waver from my stalking body.

As I come to tower over you, my fingers entangle themselves in your sun-kissed tendrils, pulling your face towards mine. Our eyes lock, wide-open with feral excitement, before my mouth claims yours. My hands trace a path down your neck to your heaving breasts. I take hold of your shirt and rip it open.

We are compatible in our primal play; I see your need to be chased and you see my need to capture you. I bite your quivering lip to silence your whimpers. Aroused by the pulsating veins in your neck, my mouth moves down for a bite. Your long nails claw at me and you break free, escaping capture … for now.

I lick my lips and let you go.

The chase is on. I move about stealthily, but with determination. My cock swells with each step, yearning for you, needing to taste you once again. You won't ever just roll over in submission. No, not you, my little minx. I must pursue you. My body heat surges as I spot you, flashing your white teeth at me before you dart away. Driven by an inexplicable passion, I will never give up my chase until you are captured, and writhing beneath my hard body.

I pick up your scent - the sweet aroma of your sex drawing me like a powerful magnet. I close in as you tremble before me. Cornered. Nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. I bend down over your curled form and sling you over my shoulder, swatting your ass to quiet your kicking. Your nails scrape down my naked back, leaving a warm trickle of blood.

As I release you onto the bed, you try to fight me once again. There is no need for ropes, chains or whips here. My brute strength overpowers you, restraining your hands above your head until you still. Needing to relieve you of your pants and panties, I release your hands. But, I underestimate your spirit, and a wrestling match ensues. Again, my strength wins this battle, as you now lie naked underneath me.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

The wet spot in the crotch of your panties tells me what I need to know. I swipe my hand across your leaking pussy, coating my fingers with your intoxicating juices. Lifting my fingers to my mouth, you watch as I taste your essence. My muscular thighs spread your legs. No words are spoken. Your wild screams turn to purrs as you submit to my will. I grunt my satisfaction in your ear, before marking your neck.

With one thrust, I fully release my beast within and plunge inside your wet cunt. I hold your face within my grasp, wanting you to see my carnal need for you. Your eyes blaze with ecstasy and my cock responds, pounding you harder. You are tight, deciding to fight me a little again. I rise up on my knees, pulling your legs up with me, holding them spread apart in the air.

Look at you, my caught prey splayed open for my taking. I impale you with my hardness, continuing to stretch you, seeking to fill every inch of you. My balls smack your lips as I drive into the hilt. Your purrs revert back to screams now as I vary my thrusts, sometimes withdrawing completely, edging you. I feel your juices lubricating my cock.

I lower my head to bite your calf as you ferociously thrash about, tangled in the bedsheets, begging for your release. Your fingers pinch your nipples until they are swollen and red. I see you, my prey, eyes wild, face flushed. I release all my power inside you now, ravaging your leaking cunt. Your wetness soaks me. I see your clit, swollen, aching to be touched. My thumb swirls, teases, and strokes your clit to bring you to your peak.

Your fight is gone and you fully give into your needs. Your release is earth-shattering as you give yourself over to it. You release your screams. You release control of your body. You just give in, finding that sacred space of pure ecstasy.

I can’t hold back any longer and my animalistic growl tears the air as I flood you with my seed, marking my territory in the most primal way.

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments