Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quarantine Sex

"Abby tells her long-time friend about the lustful sex she is having with her husband in quarantine."

23
14 Comments 14
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Sitting at her improvised home-office desk, Abby’s cell phone rang. Glancing at the clock on her computer, she saw that it was 4:30. “It can’t be anyone from the office,” she thought. Picking up the phone, she saw the call was coming from her best friend from college days, Tina.

“Tina, what the hell are you doing?”

“Probably the same thing as you. I’ve been working from home since this damned pandemic started, and I am getting tired of it. How are you getting along?”

“We’re both doing well,” Abby answered with a smile, thinking that her old friend was probably sitting on her bed wearing little or nothing. “Tim was sent home to work the same day as me. I’ve been out a few times for groceries and that’s about it.”

“I’m glad you’ve got a man at home,” Tina said in a sour tone. “I’m here alone. I have a guy from the battery store making weekly deliveries to me.”

Laughing again, Abby replied, “I told you to buy rechargeable toys. There’s nothing worse than having a vibe that won’t do its job.”

“Are you kidding?” Tina groaned. “Last week I got so desperate I used a cucumber I found in my fridge. The fourth time that thing got me off, I was ready to propose marriage, but ended up eating it.”

“At least you’ve still got your sense of humor,” Abby said with a chuckle.

“I’m jealous you have a man at home. What do you two do for entertainment?”

“We fuck,” Abby answered is a low growly voice.

Abby had been Tina’s closest friend all through college and for three years beyond. Tina had never known her friend to be unrefined. Abby rarely used profanity.

“You fuck?” Tina asked quietly.

“Yes, to be accurate. We fuck,” Abby responded. “I can’t say that we make love. That would be tender with kissing and cuddling. What we’re doing is fucking multiple times a day. We’ve had sex twice today and I expect at least three more times before we go to sleep.”

“How long has then been going on?”

“Since the quarantine started,” Abby replied. “The first morning of lock-in, I was standing at the kitchen sink, getting ready to make coffee. I was wearing a t-shirt with nothing underneath. Tim came in, wrapped his arms around me, taking my breasts in his hands. He kissed me on the neck and pulled me against him. Seconds later, Tim had me bent over the countertop, growling and hammering me. I’m not going to tell you all the things he said, but just know I got as aroused as him. He ripped the shirt off of me, pushed me onto the floor on my back and kept going.”

“That’s how your first day in quarantine went?” Tina asked, still surprised at what she was hearing.

Tinkerr_Belll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tinkerr_Belll

“That’s how it started,” Abby said. “Before 5:00 rolled around, we had fucked like a couple of animals four more times.”

“I’m assuming that kind of behavior is not normal for you two.”

“Not at all,” Abby confessed. “We’ve always been the kind that has sex in bed. I’m not saying that we didn’t enjoy it, but it was always planned and routine. What we did in the kitchen that first day was anything but predictable. It was loud, hard and hot.”

“I’m absolutely jealous now,” Tina laughed. “I’ve always been the one with the big sex drive. Now you’re putting me to shame by having sex five times in a day.”

“Oh, trust me, Tina,” Abby said seriously. “There have been days with a lot more than five times. And after a little more than three weeks, I can tell you that there’s just not anything we haven’t done.”

Tina was suddenly quiet. She remembered seeing Abby in their college apartment, wearing only panties. Tina had marveled at the beauty and sexual appeal of her roommate's butt. She had mentioned anal sex to Abby once and was quickly told it was out of the question.

“When you say…” Tina let her words drift in the air.

“Yes, Tina. Everything.”

“I remember you telling me once…” Tina was saying when Abby cut her off.

“A couple of weeks ago, after our workday was over, we had sex on our living room couch. Afterward, Tim poured us both a glass of wine. After the second glass, we had another round of loud sex, which was followed by another bottle of wine. After the third bottle, I was pretty wasted. Tim slipped a finger into my butt. Normally I would have thrown a fit, but being light-headed, I thought it felt pretty good. The next thing I know, Tim has rolled me on my tummy, oiled up my butt and pushed that thick cock of his into my ass.”

“Did you try to stop him?”

“I thought about it for maybe five seconds until I could sense how wonderful it felt. I had been slowly losing my inhibitions, but that just pushed me over the edge. I growled and cursed at Tim until he built up a good rhythm. Then I started telling him to fuck me harder.”

Tina was shocked. “You didn’t!”

“Oh, yes, I did. At one point, I actually said something like, ‘Give me that big dick, Tim. I want you to cum in my ass.’ Can you believe that?”

“No. I can’t.”

“Here’s something else you won’t believe,” Abby said in a whisper. “I’m sitting here at my desk wearing nothing but a light robe. I have a remote-controlled toy in my pussy. I expect Tim to turn it on any minute. As soon as I groan, he’ll be in here, pushing his beautiful cock into my mouth. I’ll put my phone on FaceTime. You can watch.”

Frigging her pussy, Tina watcher her friend until Abby’s face became covered in thick, hot cum.

Pulling the phone close so that Tina could see, Abby said, “Why don’t you come join us?”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments