Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rainy Night, Sweaty Back

"Thoughts of him lead to self-love"

4
3 Comments 3
1.4k Views 1.4k
381 words 381 words

Lights off; a thin beam of light seeps through the window and reflects on the wall. It's a rainy night, and the only sound is the rattling of raindrops hitting the glass. The heat of her body under the sheets contrasts with the cold drops of sweat gradually covering her back. She was thinking about him all day, imagining his slow kisses and the sound of his breathing. She began to imagine him there, with her, pressing his lips against her mouth and running with those hands that make her tremble with desire, anxious, over her body. She imagined those hands stroking her breasts, and they responded, standing up, hardening until they became rounder and sensitive, very sensitive. She let out a sigh as she imagined his mouth playing in that part of her body; his tongue spinning around her nipples.

With her left hand, she continues massaging her swollen breasts, while, with the other hand, she begins the descent to that place where her thighs meet. Slowly, she runs her hand under her clothes and begins to enjoy the sensation—imagining that her hands are his, that it is his fingers that caress her pussy, which has been wet from the first moment. With that picture in her mind, she begins to rub faster, stronger, slowly introducing one of her fingers inside of her, guessing how is it going to be, her first time with him. Her breasts are more sensitive than ever, and her hips move uncontrollably in anticipation of what is coming.

Suddenly, she feels it. Heat floods her body, growing from the depths of her belly, while the beating of her heart is confused with the pounding of her sex. There is a contraction in her muscles, another, and then another one. At that moment, she shouts his name. It is a choked scream, halfway between moaning and sighing, but so intense that she finally ends, satisfied, exhausted, still feeling the pounding of her pussy against her fingers. There's a final sigh as she tries to catch her breath.

Outside, the rain has calmed down; she looks out the window and hears the water pounding. That sound lulls her, and she lets herself get carried away by sleep. She sleeps with smiling lips and a sweaty back.

Published 
Written by samanthalove410
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments