Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riding leads to outdoor fun

9
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
874 words 874 words

We meet up early one day, both of us on our two-wheeled babies. I ride up and see you already waiting for me. I pull up, hop off and as I walk towards you taking my helmet off, I watch as your eyes roam up and down my legs. “Damn girl it’s good to see you in a pair of pants where I can admire those legs”.

I chuckle leaning in to kiss you on the cheek only to have you turn at the last minute and catch my face with tight hands giving me a hottttttt-as kiss on the lips. “Down boy, or you won’t be very comfy on that bike”.

We chat about where we’re going to head for a ride. As I start to head back to my bike you grab me around the waist and whisper in my ear, “I bags not leading - I want you to think about me staring at your ass as I follow you around the bends." Well if that doesn’t get me a little wet as I walk back to my bike.

We kit up, and head on out. 

Each time we pull up at a set of lights, we play a little game, taking it in turns to ask the other a sexy question; what colour knickers am I wearing, what’s your fave position, preference is boobs or butt, and ever had sex outdoors.

Between the questions and answers, knowing you’re staring at my ass bent forward on my bike and feeling a motor run between my legs, I am feeling horny!  I can only imagine you must be feeling a little uncomfortable on your bike too.

We’ve been riding a while now. And there’s been no lights so we’ve been in our own bubble of thoughts for sometime. Amazing how that only makes me focus even more on what’s going on between my legs. Pretty damn sure my knickers are soaked - good thing my pants are black!

All of a sudden you overtake me and all I can think is “woo hoo - my turn to stare at your ass”! But I don’t get much of a chance as you pull off the main road, make a few turns and pull down into a little park. Hmmmmm I wonder why?

I pull up beside you, take my helmet off and before I’ve even had a chance to get off my bike you’re beside me pulling me in for a kiss. Woweeeee doesn’t that set the tone for why we’ve stopped! “Hop off your bike gorgeous and follow me, it’s time to have a little fun.”

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

We walk a little through the park and find ourselves a quiet spot where we’re hidden from the road and the parking lot. You sit down on a bench seat and pull me on top so I’m straddling you. And we kiss. We snog. There’s desire and urgency. The build up on the ride clearly wasn’t just me.

Your hands open my jacket and work their way under my shirt and bra to play with my boobs and nipples. My hands do the same inside your jacket and under your shirt- just not as much focus on your boobs!

Your hands move to my ass to start moving my hips over your cock. I can feel him under me; feels soooo good!

Your lips beside my ear, “What do you want gorgeous, tell me what you want."

While you keep your head beside me, it’s my turn to speak in your ear, “You, I want your hard cock inside me, here, soon."

I sit back and you just stare at your hands on my tits for a moment. “Stand up for me.” So I do.

And you come and stand behind me. “Hands on the seat.” So I lean forward, my ass bent out, my hands on the back of the seat.

Your hands return to my hips, slipping inside my pants to pull them and my knickers down to my knees. I look over my shoulder and watch as you stare at my ass while rolling a condom on.

I watch you, as you watch your cock move up and down between my pussy lips before lining up and pushing deep inside me in one long stroke. We both groan at the awesome feeling. You hold still. And then you start to move. Your pushes time with my moves back, your pulls time with my moves forward. And we move. And we move. And we move. There’s urgency and despair. It feels so good, but we know we’re still outside and could be caught. I try to be quiet, but I let a few loud moans out. And then it becomes too much for you - the intense riding session watching my ass, the kissing and hands roaming, the feel of my pussy, with one hard push deep inside, you let yourself go and drop your head against my back.

Let’s put it this way... the ride back was a little slower and I finally got to stare at your ass!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments