Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ritualized Missionary Sex

"There’s what happened and then there’s the story."

6
7 Comments 7
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I stole the title."

Dinah lay beneath her husband. Susan, I'm going out with Susan. Sometimes she climaxed when they did it. This was not one of those times. She said oh and ooh and aah as he grunted out his seed.  

He climbed off her. “Great as always, babe. Who were you going to see tonight?” 

She cleaned herself up with the towel they had ready. “Susan. I'm going out with Susan.” 

“The game is at Charlie's this week.” He gave her a little kiss. “I promise I won't drink too much.” 

He left and she showered him off her. She applied a little more makeup than was necessary, dragged a dress over her head and put on the shoes that hurt. 

She drove over and let herself in the back door, flipped on the light, and tried not to break her neck going to the basement. After only a few more steps across the old shag carpet, she walked into his bedroom. 

He was already in bed, uncovered and hard, presenting himself as if it mattered. She stripped to join him. Yes, she came in the back door. Yes, that’s funny. No, his mom didn’t see her. Yes, lots of middle-aged men lived with their mothers. 

Dinah lay beneath her, whatever he was. Susan, I'm going out with Susan. Sometimes she climaxed when they did it. This was not one of those times. She said oh and ooh and aah as he grunted out his seed.  

He climbed off her. “Great as always, babe. Who were you going to see tonight?” 

She cleaned herself up with his sheet. “Susan. I'm going out with Susan.” 

She got dressed and silently left, barefoot. 

Everyone was there in their booth with their drinks when Dinah finally arrived. The waitress brought her her usual. Betty handed her a makeup wipe, and she, Jane, Mary and Brandy caught her up on kids, jobs, and discount codes.  

“So?” Betty gave Dinah her cue. The ladies smiled and fidgeted with anticipation. Dinah pretended like she didn't know what they were waiting for, like always. 

“Five.” 

The ladies squealed. 

“I was waiting for him to get out of the shower. I was all spread out, playing with myself, you know? I wanted him to climb on top of me, cover me, take me right away. He walked in, drying himself off, and let me tell you his cock already knew what was going to happen.” 

Giggles

“So then I pulled my fingers out of my cunt...” 

There was a collective gasp when Dinah used the ‘c-word.’ 

“...and licked them right in front of him” 

“You do that? What's that taste like?” 

“Why don't you ask Brandy?” Dinah let Brandy's mouth flap a bit before continuing. 

“Anyway, I thought he was just going to start fucking me, you know, because he was going out, but no, he lifts my ass and stuck his face between my legs and starts eating me out.” 

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez

The ladies whispered amongst themselves about their men. 

“Well, I was not expecting that but I wasn’t about to argue, right? I mean, he’s so good! Anyway, it didn’t take long before I’m screaming at this huge, I mean huge orgasm. We all know what that’s like, right, those orgasms that go from zero to a hundred in like just a few seconds?” She didn’t wait for an answer. 

“So then he covers me like I like and he skips sucking on my tits and starts kissing me like we were teenagers in a car and jams that big, beautiful cock of his in me and we’re kissing and fucking and I’m squirming, you know, and then I’m cumming AGAIN like back-to-back orgasms and then he makes those primal masculine sounds real men make when they’re cumming and I feel jet after jet of his hot seed against the walls of my cunt.” 

There was a collective sigh. 

“Well, you know me, I love how his cum tastes so I scoop a little out and suck it off my fingers for him. Anyway, we got cleaned up and he left and then I left.” 

“You went to see ‘Mr. X’ tonight, right?” They all hoped she did. 

“Oh, yes. I mean, as great as married life is, I need some variety now and then. So I got dressed up and went to his place. There’s a woman who lives there, and I don’t know if he’s fucking her or not, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was, but anyway he doesn’t want her to know about me. So I had to be, you know, quieter than usual. 

“So I couldn’t stay long, but I promised him, so I get on the bed and damned if he doesn’t start licking me. I told him we didn’t have time, because I was coming here, right, but he said it wouldn’t take long and, well, he was right because there was climax number three! Anyway, I got on my back because, you know me, I like my missionary, and he starts pumping and grinding and well I’m still pretty sensitive from just a few minutes earlier and so number four had me screaming into the pillow because, you know, his ‘roommate.’ 

“I was done, really done but he’s not and he just goes slow which normally I like and at first I’m irritated but it felt so damn good. So he picks up speed and me too and he grunts real manly into me and damned if that didn’t bring on number five!” 

Dinah teased Brandy one last time about tasting pussy before they all went home. 

She wore layers in bed and pretended to sleep when he got home. It didn’t work, and of course he was drunk again.

Dinah lay beneath her husband. Susan, I went out with Susan. Sometimes she climaxed when they did it. This was not one of those times. She said oh and ooh and aah as he grunted out his seed. 

Published 
Written by dronette56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments