Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's vistor

"A roommate showing some unexpected love."

5
5 Comments 5
6.5k Views 6.5k
383 words 383 words
Competition Entry: Oral Sex
Samantha awoke to a soft kiss and the feel of a hand moving across her breast. She opened her eyes to look into the eyes of her long time roommate. She started say something but her roommate just lightly placed her finger to her lips to silence her. 

Her roommate leaned back down and resumed to kiss her softly and she couldn’t help but to respond even though she had never kissed another woman like this. 

This went on for a while then her roommate shifted a little a leaned down to start kissing her nipples through the fabric of her nightie. 

Samantha started to moan a little as her roommate continued to tease her nipples. 

Suddenly Samantha felt her roommate’s hand resting on her pussy through her undies. 

This startled Samantha a little but she didn’t resist at all. She was enjoying the pleasure her roommate was providing for her to much to protest. 

Samantha felt her panties being pulled away and was wondering how far her roommate was going to take this. It was at about this time her roommate shifted and Samantha realized she was naked in bed with her. 

Her roommate shifted around to bring both hands to Samantha’s pussy. She started lightly massaging the outer edges of her folds and ever so lightly she would run her fingers over Samantha’s clit. This would send waves of pleasure through Samantha. 

Samantha leaned up to see her roommate’s actions and she reached back pushed Samantha back down. 

Samantha felt fingers parting her outer lips and tensed a little not knowing what to expect in this situation, but her roommate knew exactly what to do. Within moments Samantha was moaning in pleasure. 

Her roommate leaned down and took her clit in her mouth and was gently sucking and biting it; not being rough, but just tender enough to excite Samantha to the point of an explosive orgasm. 

Samantha laid there after her orgasm trying to collect herself when her roommate shifted back around to look in her eyes and leaned down gave her soft kiss. She then got up and left as quietly as she had showed up. 

Samantha laid there for a few more moments trying to decide if this really happened or not!

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments