Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shave Me

"A POV about a simple task and having it be incredibly sensual and pleasurable for both parties."

21
8 Comments 8
983 Views 983
653 words 653 words

You lay me down on the table; my body fits perfectly- pussy right at the edge on one end, my head half off at the other end.  You grab a couple of towels, a washcloth, soap, two bowls of warm water, and the razor.  You put your hand in the water and then rub the wetness all over my pussy, making sure your fingers tease all the sensitive areas so you can hear me moan.  You soap up both hands and massage the slippery suds all over my pussy and inner thigh.  After rinsing your hands, you grab the razor and remove all the pubic hair I have there.  There wasn't much, but you know these slow, sensual touches will drive and build up to a huge orgasm for me.  Once done, you use the washcloth to rinse away any soap or bits of hair.  Lowering your mouth, you suck my clit while putting two fingers in my pussy and play until you have me right on the edge of cumming.
You have me flip over onto my stomach, grabbing my ass cheeks in your hand and spreading them wide you bring your head down and lick me from clit to anus and back again.  Preparing my ass the same way, this time with your wet fingers breaching my puckered hole to the first knuckle.  With slippery soapy hands, you lather up my ass.  You grab the razor and make quick work of any little hairs that were there.  You use another washcloth to clean away the soap and hairs from my backside. To get my attention that the real fun is gonna start, you smack my still slightly wet ass.
You lean forward and stick your tongue deep in my ass, causing me to moan loudly.  While doing that, insert two fingers in my pussy until you feel that I am drenched, and then frustrate me by stopping both.  Coming around to the side where my head is, you direct me to open wide and start sliding your large dick into my mouth.  Rubbing the side of my face with one hand while your other rubs up and down my back, reaching farther as I take your dick deeper down my throat.  You tell me you are going to take my ass with only natural lubrication, so I need to make sure I get it your full-length extra wet with saliva.
You get into a good rhythm sliding your dick down my throat, only you to cause me to gag a few times as you were picking up pace.  Before long, I am taking you to the base with your balls slapping my chin and your dick looking extremely shiny.  Your hand reaches under your dick, and you gather any drool that has collected on my bottom lip and chin.  Then insert your dick as deep as it can go so you can take the excess saliva you collected and then spread it on and into my asshole.  You don't remove your dick from my stomach until I gag hard from having it so deep for so long.
You slide out of my throat and return to the side of the table that has my ass bent over and ready for you. To make sure you don't hurt me, you insert three fingers into my pussy to grab as much of my fluids as you can and spread it on and in my asshole.  Lining your dick up to my hole, you slam into me in one smooth motion.  Once in, you hold still briefly to let me get used to it.  Before long, you are slamming deep into me, your balls adding extra pleasure as they hit my clit with every thrust until you finally cum deep in me.

EmmaPark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaPark

Published 
Written by IrishLass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments