Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Silent Lady Verbal Man

14
9 Comments 9
1.6k Views 1.6k
987 words 987 words

Angel sat at her desk at work on what was a normal Friday morning. Her boss was sitting at his desk by the window with his back to her. All that could be heard was the clicking of keyboards. As Angel sent a reply to an email, she noticed her phone light up with a message. She smiled as she saw it was from her friend Mark simply saying ‘hiya.’

She quickly replied and they had the normal start of exchanging pleasantries. The conversation took a quick turn to naughty talk, but then it never took them long to talk dirty in messages. Mark had been naughty the day before sending her emails that while she could read at home, she couldn’t listen to the audio clip that accompanied it. He asked if she had enjoyed it and of course she did, on her way to work that morning.

She didn’t mention that she had been in the work toilets fingering herself silly to his voice. She just told him how sexy he sounded. How it made her body react in wonderful ways.

The conversation then turned to the video clip she sent him a few days before, it wasn’t a great video but Angel knew he would love the audio of her getting fucked in the back of a car. He said he listened to it a few times and in his words couldn’t stop listening to it.

The conversation took another sudden turn when he mentioned to her that he was home alone in bed, then asked would she like to see what he was holding. She replied as quickly as her fingers would let her.

Of course!!!

Then came the dick pic! Angel felt suddenly flustered and moist between her legs. It filled the frame and the need to suck it formed an intense response for Angel. She looked at the head and imagined licking it, teasing it, resting her lips on it before sucking it into her mouth. A wet patch formed in her panties. She licked her lips then replied telling him how good it looked and how much she wanted it.

Mark then messaged asking if she was alone, she told him no.

His reply was a simple, ‘shame.’

‘Why is that a shame?’ She messaged back.

‘Want a video call?’

Angel fidgeted in her seat as he told her he was playing. He wanted to have a video call so she could watch. She wanted desperately to watch him but told him she wasn’t alone.

‘Use headphones?’ He messaged back.

She agreed but only on the condition she could watch and listen and not talk.

‘Call me.’

She put her headphones on and turned the volume down a little, looking at her boss to check that he was still hard at work. Angel initiated the call.

Bonniie_Blue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bonniie_Blue

He answered after one ring. She saw his handsome face and smiled at him giving him a wave. He was laying in bed naked, he waved back.

The camera moved to his cock, the wet patch grew even more in her panties as she saw him holding it. Then he started to stroke it. Angel couldn’t take her eyes off what was happening on her little screen.

He started to talk about listening to her moaning in the videos she had sent him, how turned on he was hearing her orgasm and climax on the guy's cock. He told Angel how hard that got him, how much he was turned on by hearing her words. She watched him wank his hard cock faster and faster. He talked and moaned, she bit her finger to stop herself from crying out; she humped the chair she sat on. The urge to speak and tell him to cum for her was overwhelming.

She was fixated on his cock that he was stroking so fast. His moans increased and so did his dirty talk about how much she turned him on. Angel found herself desperate to see and hear him cum. Her nipples were hard and she wished she could have done this somewhere where she could finger herself and reply to his erotic words. Masturbate together maybe. How much did she want that?

Then she heard him say he was going to cum. She stared at the screen, legs now crossed to stop her hand from travelling down to her groin. She watched him cum over his hand as he moaned. Fuck! She wished she was there, wished she could wrap her mouth around the end of his cock and swallow all that lovely juice. It was a waste of cum, she thought.

He pumped the last few drops out of his cock and she watched in awe as it poured over his fingers. She wanted to lick it up. The camera moved back to his very satisfied and smiling face. She smiled and waved and quickly and suddenly ended the call. She had to, her boss started to turn around and face her. She thought about keeping the call going but she didn’t want to risk it.

They messaged some more, his messages focusing on how naughty it was and how much he enjoyed it and of course, her replies said the same.

‘Fuck that was some cum, did I actually do that?’

She told him it was amazing and he did. Angel felt so horny for him and wanted him more than she normally did.

‘Wish I was there to lick it up,’ she messaged back.

His reply made her smile, ‘Don’t worry I licked it up for you.’

She went back to work and he went for a shower. Angel wondered if they would do that again, and secretly hoped they would.

On her journey to work that morning, it never crossed her mind how the day would turn out. But that was certainly not it.

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments