Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Skinny Dip Bet

"Stacy skinny dips in front of a crowd"

13
6 Comments 6
10.6k Views 10.6k
603 words 603 words

This bet comes from one evening when we were staying at a smaller hotel chain out of town.

After a nice dinner we went back to the hotel and went to the small little bar that they had. They had music playing and a pretty good crowd of people. The bar backed up against the swimming pool on the other side. If you were sitting at the bar, you were facing the swimming pool outside. You couldn't see the pool at the bar because of the wall but there was a window off to the side of the bar that looked out towards the pool.

Since there was no seating at the bar, Stacy and I ordered our drinks and went and stood by the window. The pool area was somewhat dark but the pool light was on, making the pool light up. As we were standing at the window, I told Stacy what a nice view of the pool it was. She looked out and said she could barely notice it was out there.

I told her, "I bet if you were skinny dipping we would notice!"

After a few drinks we decided it was time to go. The crowd was still pretty good when we left. It didn't look like anyone took our spot standing by the window. As we walked out, Stacy said something about how nice the pool looked. At that point, I told her she should go skinny dipping.

At first, she just said, "No".

Then I said to her, "You said no-one would notice from the bar, I bet you won't skinny dip for five minutes!"

That was all it took. Next thing I knew, she was off to the side and started stripping off her clothes and telling me to have the room key ready when she was done.

The window of the bar was down at the end of the pool where the pool stairs were. I went down by that end so I could see inside the window from an angle.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Stacy ran down towards the stairs and quietly got in the pool and started floating as I started timing her. She alternated between floating on her back and slowly doing the backstroke to be quiet.

As I kept an eye on the window, the timer had passed three minutes and she was right; no one had even noticed out the window! Then about fifteen seconds later you saw someone walk up to the window. They took a quick look, turned, and then turned back and REALLY looked out the window.

You could then tell that they started talking to someone and then another two faces popped into the window. Stacy still had a little over a minute left and was floating on her back at the time. At this point, you could see a crowd was now taking turns looking out the window.

When the time was up, I told Stacy and she swam over to the stairs and climbed out almost directly facing the window. You could now hear the cheering coming from inside and all kinds of faces looking out. At that point I had Stacy's clothes and the key ready for us to run back to the room.

The next day as we were sitting out by the pool, we heard a small group talking about the girl that they saw skinny dipping last night from the bar. No one said anything to Stacy so we don't think they recognized her. Since she won the bet, we went to a very nice dinner the next night, so we both won!

 

 

 

Published 
Written by luke_stcy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments