Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Space Cowboy, The Series

13
11 Comments 11
883 Views 883
148 words 148 words

Author's Notes

"This is a transcription of the only extant fragment of the first Lush SciFi Radio Theater live-action series. Instead of a commercial for Cloroxxx Self-Cleaning Condoms at the cutaway, listeners heard "That bastard Roddenfurry buggered us with a Cease or Die order! Show's cancelled. Sorry, pervs." and the feed went dead. Big shout-out to the estate of Little_Willy_Wanker (RIP) for sending us the audio file, which was found among the 37,000 hours of bootlegged porn on his server array."

Cock Rocket carefully disinfected and tucked away, Johnny Quimshot fingers his lavender latex jumpsuit closed. Leaving the Coitusian pan-sextuplets to fight over the copious fuck-fest spillage pooling on the station floor, he heads over to Zorp's Zoups.

"Gimme some shrill cum, dickless! And plenty of grubs this time!" he yells to the Narle working the counter.

"Fresh out my ass just for you, monkey boy," the harried blue vapor wheezes, plunking down the bowl.

Opening his crotch pouch, Johnny pours in the steamy iridescent green slurry. Orchid Flower, his freshly installed Cognizant UltraCunt 6900, greedily slurps down her dinner.

"Slow down, bitch! Kouchie Killer is expecting us in twenty ticks and he don't like pukers!"

Will King Kouchie finally meet a carnal worm hole that can swallow up his fearsome one-eyed wiggler or will things end with a right messy cock-up? Find out after this message from tonight's sponsor!

Published 
Written by kistinspencil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments