Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sparkles in the Rain

"Cherry and Doug go out to watch the show and end up becoming one"

21
11 Comments 11
1.3k Views 1.3k
955 words 955 words
Competition Entry: Flash Photography

Cherry’s rich brown eyes searched the hillside. She turned her voluptuous five-foot body, slowly scanning the grassy slope around her. There were a couple other groups around her. She moved up the hill ten more feet, leaving plenty of space between her and the other groups on the hill, she thought.

 Cherry pulled a blanket from the oversized bag on her arm and flicked it open, placing it on the grass. She put her oversized bag on the corner of the blanket and then eased her ample frame down in the middle of the soft blue blanket. She looked up at the darkening sky. She watched the enormous dark puffy clouds move across the sky, hoping they would not ruin the show that was supposed to start soon.

“Could we be higher on this hill?”  Doug asked, his six-foot frame coming into view in front of her.

“Hey, we need to be able to see the show, but I do not want to be that close to anyone else,” Cherry said in a hushed tone, looking at the group twenty feet down the hill from them.

Doug dropped the soft-sided cooler with a clink next to the oversized bag. He then dropped himself as close to Cherry as he could get on the soft blue blanket. Cherry’s breath caught in her throat as their bodies touched. Her soft curves giving way to his hard angles. He bent to give her a soft kiss. Their lips met and moved slowly. Their tongues moved together, as lips parted, and the kiss deepened. Cherry moaned softly, pulled back slowly and Doug’s lips left hers.

“Ready for a snack?” Doug asked as he reached for the cooler.

“If I cannot have you right here and now, then I guess I need a snack,” Cherry said with a sparkle in her deep brown eyes.

Doug chuckled as he began to pull items from the cooler. Strawberries and something bubbly to drink came out of the cooler. Doug located the biggest strawberry from the container filled with strawberries and pressed it to Cherry’s full lips. Cherry’s eyes met Doug’s as she took a slow bite of the ripe fruit. The juice from the fruit dripped down to her generous cleavage.

“Let me get that for you,” Doug said huskily as his tongue flicked out.

Doug’s head bowed towards the deep V created by Cherry’s marvelous mammaries. His tongue followed the trail of strawberry juice causing Cherry to shiver and softly moan. She looked around to see if any of the other close groups had heard her. She did not see anyone looking, they all seemed fixated on the night sky.

 As Doug’s large hands came up to massage her heavy chest, Cherry felt sprinkles hit her face. He began to pelt her chest with wet kisses as more rain pelted her face. His lips moved down, along with her top, exposing her large hard nipples. He gave each nipple a long hard suck, which caused them both to moan.

AliceCurly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceCurly

Soft rain began in earnest, as Doug’s hands began to roam but lips continued to work on her nipples, one after the other. His fingers slipped under her skirt and found her clit. A loud moan escaped her lips as fingers circled her hardening clit.

Cherry could not help herself, when her thick thighs parted to allow Doug’s fingers more room to explore her ever-dampening slit. Her reward was two fingers sliding in deep into her tight dripping hole. The rain and people around them forgotten.

Doug’s fingers began a rhythm, and his mouth left her nipples with one final suck. He moved up her curvaceous body to kiss her deeply. Rain continued its soft beating down on them. They shared breath and their tongues played with one another. Cherry moaned softly as her considerable body shook.

Cherry’s eyes popped open when she heard a loud bang with a sizzle afterwards. The rain sparkled like diamonds as the sky filled with fireworks. Panties and skirt askew as Doug freed his throbbing cut cock from his shorts.

Flashes of color danced across the dark weeping sky, as Doug’s pulsing member slid into Cherry’s warm wet walls. Thrusting in time with the popping and flashes, Doug wasted no time getting his cock wet and warm. His tempo began to out match the flashing sky, as they moaned around each other’s tongues.

The heavens filled with shiny drops of gold repeatedly as the final rockets raced upward. Cherry’s chunky legs wrapped around Doug, pulling him in to her wanton body deep. Their bodies all aglow as the gold flashes reflected off their wet half-naked forms.

Doug bottomed out with one deep thrust after another into Cherry. Cherry saw flashes, not due to the rockets, but due to her body coming undone as the orgasm pulsed through her. Her pulsing drove Doug over the edge. As the last of the rockets lit up the sky around them, Doug filled her pussy full.

Doug rolled off Cherry, both breathing heavily, as the last gold shimmers lit up the night sky. They laid back half naked on the blanket as the applause broke out around them. Cherry sat up quickly, pulling her soaked top up. Most people were still looking up at the night sky. Her eyes turned to the group twenty feet away. They were looking at them and clapping.

“Oh, my God! They saw us,” Cherry said turning six shades of red.

“We must put on a good show, and it is not over,” Doug said with a huge grin and a wave of his hand.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments