Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taste Of My Pussy

"Want To Try The Taste Of My Pussy?"

70
42 Comments 42
45.9k Views 45.9k
816 words 816 words
Famous Story
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
I want to feel your lips against mine. Come kiss me, taste my awaiting lips. Taste my flavour, as I taste yours.

Mm, yes, that’s it.

Your lips finally move to mine, needing mine as much as I need yours. It isn't long however, before your lips are moving slowly down my lily white skin. You’re exploring me, making me arch and writhe under you until I’m trembling and arching for more. I know you’re savouring every inch of me as you pass by my lips, moving further south.

My skin grows hotter as you move down me. Light kisses, followed by light bites over my tender flesh, until you've reached my perfect little pussy. You can feel the heat of my excitement that has already built up, you let out a soft moan of approval. Your tongue parts my lips, finally you get a taste of what you crave so much.

I do my best to try and control my writhing, enjoying the pleasure of what you’re giving me. My mind, body and soul focus on this very moment, trembling and yearning for more. I feel the coolness of your tongue touch against my lips, parting me. It creates a musical moan that escapes my parted lips. My legs drop apart, like a perfect piece of art, offering more of myself to you. Inviting you into me.

The prolonged pleasure you want to offer me is all you have on your mind. You tell me so all the time. With my legs wider, you are able gain more accesses. You don’t ravish me, you gently lick and kiss and nibble my thighs, lips and clit. It is erotic as all hell, I’m whimpering, slowly turning into a hot mess. My juices are clearly visible, flowing with ease.

The gentleness you take with me, basking in my pleasure, my taste, my need, wanting nothing more than to make me happy. It only encourages me to moan and whimper for more. I am overwhelmed with excitement, having you touch me in the utmost perfect of ways at this very moment.

A slow pace with your tongue, swirling from my clit, around and down towards my hole, you glide it in and thrust it with need. It only lasts moments before you come back up and around my clit again, making me lightheaded. I have never felt such pleasure, the way you use your tongue is unique to just you.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

My fingers have found their way into your hair, holding you close into me.

My thighs are trembling, physically shaking with need. I blush, knowing how long it has been since we've had a moment like this. You are greedy, prolonging it also, not wanting to ever end. With a slow movement, you suck my clit between your thick, beautiful lips. You do this suction motion that causes me to buck up towards you now, I can’t help it, and you suck hard.

With the way you have the suction going, it feels like you’re pulling my clit too harshly, but it is so erotic, I never want to pleasure to end. When you add your tongue, to dart at the tip of my clit that is captured in your mouth I squeal out hard, feeling as though I am about to climb up a wall. I feel possessed, almost like I have to be pulled back to earth, but I want to stay here in this place with you.

The exploding sensation that rocks through me almost scares me, I don’t expect my sudden orgasm. I feel my body lock, tightening hard and the orgasm ripples through me like shards of glass. I feel tiny pin pricks all over my body, my body flush hard with excitement, chills of warmth over me, I want to gasp out, but find I can’t even pull air into my lungs.

Somehow it passes, with me writhing, still trying to climb up that wall, but I’m not. You have your arms wrapped around me, holding me close and still working your tongue and mouth on my pussy. I grasp for the sheets on the bed, just to feel something, to let me know I am not dreaming. I’m gasping now, whimpering out, trembling like a virgin school girl.

When it is all said and done, when you know it has passed, you slip back up, lock your lips on mine and kiss me deeply. We finish where we started. With a simple kiss, that lead to an explosive orgasm and trembling delight.

Softly petting, groping and caressing one another, we hold each other with need. Our hearts beating like one. We sink into a deep sleep, our bodies are tangled in a web of limbs and we sleep such a perfect harmony.

Written By Poppet: For LushStories ONLY! 
Published 
Written by Poppet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments