Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tech Problems

"Verdana and her pet help the new tech guy improve his skills and become a team player."

5
0 Comments 0
565 Views 565
837 words 837 words

Author's Notes

"This builds on an earlier story about my friend and muse, the sexworker Verdana. It's based on a fantasy that she and I had a raucous time developing, but it's not true. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Yet."

“Marc, get over here quick. TB has screwed up again. I need you.”

I spoke firmly into the phone, hiding my inner smile. TB is Tech Boy - one of my new subs. He's good with software and helps me but sometimes he screws up. He's a good boy. Marc is a client and a friend. He looks like a librarian or an accountant, but is also launching his midlife career as a debauched man.

Ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

“Come in," I barked out.

Marc came in, smiled at me, and started taking his clothes off. He knows how I like my boys and men. Naked and open to me.

“What's the problem, Verdana?”

“TB, tell Daddy what happened,” I snapped.

TB droned on for a few minutes, and Marc sat down at my desk. I stood off to the side and watched. I was dressed in nothing but my panties, silk stockings and a flimsy, lacy top. You know, business casual. Of course, I had my riding crop in my hand.

TB looked downcast as Marc fiddled with the computer. After a minute, Marc said,

 “Oh, I think I know what the problem is. TB, can you get down under the desk? I might need some help with the cables.”

The naked young man, six foot two and full of muscles, scrambled under the desk. He squeezed past Marc’s bare thighs. Marc smiled at me. I knew damn well what he was up to.

“Okay, jiggle that USB cable, the one connected to the wangdoodle and the hard shaft.”

 Or some kind of bullshit like that. I wasn't listening to Marc. I was watching him and watching his eyes feast on me as I started to touch myself.

 Marc's a sweet and gentle guy, and it really turned me on that he was bossing around this large naked man. This large naked man who was under the desk near his hardening cock. He knew he had my permission, and he knew exactly what we wanted.

I came over to Marc and stood right next to him, pressing my small, soft body against him. He slipped a hand around my waist and started to stroke my gorgeous ass. He unbuttoned my shirt, ran his hands over my body, and slipped his hands inside my panties. All while he was issuing a string of gibberish tech commands to TB. Finally, he clicked a couple of buttons and tapped the mouse.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

“Great. Looks like I fixed it. And TB helped.”

TB smiled and started to crawl out from under the desk. I looked at him and raised my crop.

“Hold on TB. Don't you think Daddy deserves something for helping solve your problem? Look at his cock. It looks like it needs your mouth on it.”

 Marc smiled and said firmly, “You are always correct, Verdana. You do know how to rectify a situation.”

 TB’s eyes went wide, and I shot him a look that would curdle milk. He gingerly put his tongue against Marc's cock. Marc stroked TB’s long, brown hair. (Marc does have a thing for brunettes.) The stroking relaxed TB, and Marc encouraged him, gently pushing TB's head against his cock. It was so hot watching TB lick the precum off his head and take the whole cock in his mouth. My new boy's first cock.

Meanwhile, I came closer to Marc, facing him, his arm around my waist. He took his attention away from guiding TB's cocksucking. He started to slowly lick around my left nipple as he played with my ass, his fingers moving towards my wet pussy. The whole scene was just so fucking hot.

It was such a turn on, watching this young man suck Marc's cock as Marc began fingering me. Knowing what a distraction this was to TB added to my thrills. Knowing that he was watching what he wasn't allowed to do. As he precisely strummed my clit, Marc's other hand gently guided TB's head on his cock.

Marc’s breathing became short. His look of adoration became more glazed over. This man was about to cum, and cum hard. I stroked Marc’s chest as I cooed,

“Come on baby, fill his hot little mouth with your cum.”

I started to rub my nipples as Marc continued to finger me. I knew I was gonna cum. Marc tensed up, “I'm gonna come”, he moaned as he held our boy's head over his cock and filled his mouth.

That did it for me. I just began to shiver and cum in waves. I collapsed onto Marc. TB looked up with adoration and lust. I knew he wanted my body, but it wasn't his to play with. But he's a good boy, so I said,

“Come give Mommy and Daddy a kiss. Kiss us with that cum-filled mouth.”

 I think I'm going to have Marc and TB work on a few projects together for me.

Published 
Written by SplendidSpoon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors