Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Temptation

"Marti confesses to her closest friend about her friend with benefits"

29
23 Comments 23
5.4k Views 5.4k
965 words 965 words
Recommended Read

Marti rushed in the restaurant door, shaking the rain off of her coat. Looking around the room, she saw Vera sitting at a table in the back. “I’ll be joining my friend,” she told the greeter and waved at her friend. These two women had met here on Fridays after work for over ten months in a regular routine until Marti had canceled the last three meetings.

Reaching the table, Marti leaned in to give Vera a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “It’s so good to see you again,” she said with a bright smile.

“You’ve canceled three in a row,” Vera said as Marti slid into the booth. “Were you working? You never gave me a reason.”

With a bit of a blush, Marti answered, “I have to tell you the truth. Each time Andy called just before I left my office wanting to see me.”

“Oh please, Marti,” Vera replied as she rolled her eyes. “You can’t still be seeing that guy. He’s a total loser and not worthy of a fine woman like you. Whatever do you see in him?”

Looking around to make sure that no one would overhear, Marti pushed a fist out over the table near Vera’s face. “What I see is an eight-inch cock that’s bigger than my fist,” Marti said in a forceful whisper.

“Are you serious?” Vera asked.

“Am I serious that it’s a thick eight-inch cock or am I serious about seeing a guy for such a shallow reason?”

“Well,” the woman replied, “I guess both.”

Leaning across the table, Marti whispered, “I know its shallow and I know Andy has no ambition, but the man makes me cum like a freight train bursting out of a tunnel.”

Just then the waiter stepped up to the table. “Good to see you again, ladies. Would you like the usual?”

“Sure Michael. That will be great,” Vera told the waiter. Turning back to Marti she said, “Maybe I should be jealous. Is he that good?”

“Oh my god, Vera. He’s beyond good. The man does everything. He’s never in a hurry and always leaves me exhausted.”

“Oh,” Vera said, leaving her mouth open in surprise. “Everything?”

“Everything,” Marti said slowly.

“He goes down on you and gets you off?”

“Like a rocket,” Marti answered nodding her head. “The head on that big cock rubs my g-spot when he fucks me, Vera. I can’t even count the number of times he gets me off.” Looking around again, she whispered, “My panties are wet right now just telling you about it.”

Just then their drinks arrived. “I’ll be back in a minute to get your food order,” the waiter said.

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

When the waiter left, Marti leaned in again. “Two days ago he came to my apartment while I was talking on the phone with my mother. I told him to be quiet and that I would just be a minute. I walked into the kitchen to get him a beer. Andy followed me and started undressing me in the kitchen.”

“While you were talking to your mother?”

“Exactly,” Marti answered. “I couldn’t say anything to stop him, and he didn’t stop until I was completely naked. While I tried my best to concentrate on my conversation, he played with my breasts and was biting on my nipples. You know how much I love that.”

“I know you do,” Vera said taking a long swallow of her drink. “Did he stop?”

“Stop?” Marti said a little too loudly. “He picked me up, put me on the countertop, spread my legs, and began to run his tongue through my pussy. He is so fucking good at that.”

Glancing around again, Marti continued. "He bent me over the counter, picked up a bottle of olive oil, and put it on his hands. I’m trying to listen to my mom and he starting fingering my ass. When he got me oiled up, he pushed that monster cock in my ass.”

“Oh, Marti!” Vera said with wide eyes. “What did you do?”

“What could I do? I just tried to keep my mouth shut. I don’t know that I’ve ever admitted it, but I love anal. Andy was balls deep in my ass, and I was in heaven, but couldn’t make a sound, or my Mom would hear.”

“What happened?”

“He fucked me until he was shooting his load in me,” Marti confessed. “He slapped my ass, pulled up his pants and left me with his cum running down my legs.”

“Unbelievable,” Vera gasped. “And you love this man?”

“Oh hell no,” Marti said with a laugh. “This is a friends with benefits thing. I love the way he makes me cum. I love his big cock. But I’m not in love with Andy.”

Vera sat in silence, staring at Marti. She took a long swallow of her drink, finishing it, and asked, “Would you consider sharing him?”

“You want a three-way?”

“I’ve just never had a big cock,” Vera answered blushing brightly.

“I’m expecting him around 7:30 tonight. You want to join us? Andy would never turn down tits like yours.”

“Are you serious?” Vera asked. “I’m suddenly extremely horny.”

“He’ll fuck you till you pass out,” Marti whispered watching as her friend blushed. “Is that what you want?”

Vera’s answered was a breathless whisper. “Yes.”

Marti grabbed her coat and slid out of the booth. “Let’s get a cab and go to my apartment.” Leaning over to Vera she whispered, “I need to get you ready for the fuck of a lifetime.”

Vera stood on weak knees. “I know I’m crazy… but let’s go.”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments